Hungover

This is a continuation of Tequilawine where the reader wakes up at Mina's house 🥺🥺

I woke up with slim, strong arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body pressed against mine.

Oh no

I checked my surroundings feeling slightly overwhelmed by the abundance of purple in the room. It reminded me of my boss, her office was full of purple.
My eyes widened when I spotted a strand of long red hair, definitely belonging to the person spooning me right now.

Oh god, what did I do?

Panic rose in my chest as I felt who I was pretty certain was my boss, stirring next to me. I forced myself to close my eyes and pretend to be asleep as the person next to me gently pulled away and sat up.

I immediately missed the heat.

I felt a soft hand on my forehead then on my cheek then I heard a soft sigh.

"Oh y/n.." That voice was definitely Ms Venable's, but it sounded.... Not harsh and angry? That was new. "You poor precious girl"

Ms Venable left the bed and I heard her cane tapping quietly as she made her way out of the room.
I immediately sat up.

What the fuck is going on??

I looked around the room and tried to process what was happening, when I realized, I'm not wearing my clothes. I was wearing some dark purple shorts and a tee-shirt.

When did that happen?

I slowly dragged myself off the bed and winced at the harsh cool temperature of the room.

Holy Shiznuggets whyy is it so cold?!?

I stumbled through the room as my head pounded. I was incredibly dizzy and definitely hung over.

I made my way out of the room and down a hallway. Ms Venable certainly had a large house. I was already sort of lost.
I continued slowly when suddenly without my consent my body lurched forward and I started to fall. I closed my eyes ready for impact as I felt myself rushing toward the ground.

Just as I was about crack my head open on the wooden floor, I felt arms around my waist, holding me up.
I turned around to face my savior when I stumbled again, directly into my boss's chest.

I stayed still in the embrace, trying to process what was happening when I realized my face was directly in Ms Venable's breasts.

"Oh god I'm so sorry" I rushed the words out, muffled by the fabric of her shirt before I pushed away, my face a bright red.

Bad idea

I over corrected and started to fall the other direction again, but Ms Venable's reflex's were faster.
She reached out and pulled me back into her arms, holding me steady.

"It's quite alright dear" Ms Venable chuckled softly and I almost died right there.

How could the crazy dragon lady at work be so... Cute?