Chapter 44- The Accident!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

After composing myself with the help of Noah I walked out of my cabin to meet the reporters waiting at the entrance.

It's going to be Okay!

Amy launched on me when I waited for my elevator.

Of course she is the one who uses it!

I stumbled and fell on the floor while she didn't care as she used me as a bed.

"You annoying Eleanor Blue Anderson.....I want to kill you right now...but I love you million times more than that....Oh..God...Thank you for growing into an amazing woman and amazing friend... I'm very proud of you...I love you...", She started kissing all my cheeks.

"Stop it..Amy..I love you too..", but she ignoring me poured her love on me.

"Amelia Hudson Stop what you are doing right now...she is mine", you know very well whose voice is this.

"Go to hell Noah..she is mine...", Amy stood up totally ignoring me again.

Walking to Noah they both started bickering.

I stood watching them.

If not for these two people in my life I might be not here right now.

They stood up for me..though I hid many secrets from them..They protected me..though I didn't show my gratitude to the....They loved me...even in times when I showed my hate towards them...They are the priceless gems in my life!

"Ms.Anderson, It's time", Cooper called me from my thoughts.

I watched them quarreling and it's not gonna end soon.

"Let's go", I took elevator and I was little anxious.

I'm not going to care about anyone's opinion because my people accepted me. That's more than enough for me!

Walking into lobby I stopped when a figure appeared.In front of me was my birth mother Veronica who made her own daughter as a villain in the article all because of her unrequited love for my father.

I feel pity for her.

"Hello daughter", She giggled.

Trust me she exactly looked like a witch with her black clothes. Add her black hat too.

"Cooper...I don't want to see this woman any where near me or my family", I ordered Cooper not bothering to reply to her.

Behind her back Olivia appeared. My heart burned with anger.

I faced her.

"I warned you not to touch my people right. How dare you release article of me and Noah dating? You wanted to bring him down right? If this happens again..Olivia trust me..you will see the worst", gritting my teeth I whispered in her ears.

"If I was in your place I will keep my mouth shut. You have less time Eleanor", she looked confident.

Something is fishy. What does she mean by that?

"I'm not you. So shut your mouth before I rip it into pieces", glaring at her I told.

She is scared but still maintaining her composure.

I walked to entrance and a hundred of flashes were taken of me.

"Ms.Anderson, Is the news true?".

"Ms.Andersom, Is that true you are born out of wed lock?".

"Ms.Anderson ,Is your birth mother is Veronica?".