Chapter 12-She is CUTE!

Happy reading 💙

Noah's POV

I'm shocked. Did she just stare at her empty phone all along? I know it's rude to look at others phone. But I can't help it.

I really wanted to know about her and having no password is a plus to me.

There is nothing in her phone. Except the in-built apps. No social media nothing! I'm surprised!

In her gallery there is only few photos. Amy and her photos and a family photo.

Other than that NOTHING. Coming to her contacts father,mother,sister and AMY.

Is this girl for real? Is she doesn't know to use phone or she doesn't want to?

Anyway I'll find it soon.

Didn't she have any friends other than Amy?I'm surprised again.

And in her call history it's only Amy and her father.

And the wallpaper in it made me think.

Is she really allergic to people? I never thought she will be a not so social person

"Mr. Parker , I will ask you to leave if you are going to see your mobile again".

That made me realize that after lunch I'm totally engrossed in mobile.

"I'm sorr"

"Get out", she shouted.

"Sure Mrs. Britta", I smiled happily and left the class.

I don't mind when teachers give me special treatment by giving me free periods.

It's already 3 and still one hour to end classes. After that football practice. One of the thing I love.

I heard phone ringing. It's not mine. I took Eleanor's and it's Amy calling.

"Hello"

"Hey you annoying prick give my phone back", Eleanor shouted at other end.

Drake came near to me and he is kicked out too. He looked me suspiciously.

"Oh, You missed me. So way you called! How nice of you sweet heart", I smiled.

"Hey you deaf and dumbass better return it before I get there and Kill you", this girl has one hell of a temper.

Drake started to laugh as her voice is that loud.

"Okay, meet me at ground by 4", Saying that I ended the call.

That girl is really interesting.

"Don't tell me the almighty Noah going after a girl", Drake asked with a laugh.

"Nevermind", I sighed and went to ground.

After sitting under the tree for an hour I heard the bell ringing.