Chapter 35 - Scandal!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

One week later*

"Who the hell went behind my back and changed the proposal?", My hands turned into a fist trying my best not to burst out.

"Mam..it's.."

"Don't give me a Crap that you have done it by mistake", I gritted my teeth.

Ray cosmetics is a company that rose to high in a short period. They approached us for a collateral. It's a proposal for anti aging cream.

The profit is 40 and 60.

I don't care about profits as the product have a great potential. They give us formula and we want to produce it. It's an interesting project.

The other shareholders were very much concerned about the profits. But I don't care. In the cosmetics it's all about name and reputation.

First they don't want to collaborate as it's a small company and they have no hope. Second they want high profits. Third they dare to change my proposal using company's seal.Thank god I checked up with Ray's CEO.

"Mam it's order from Mr.Frank",Michael answered.

Since I and Cooper is away from company they took it for granted.

But Ryder did a good job by informing it on right time.

"Oh I see.. Looks like I have to show something", I smirked.

Frank. How dare he? Mr. Frank has about 10 percent shares of the company. He owns five restaurants in the city. He is an greedy guy.Frank is in his early forties and he is upto no good.I don't know why he is in the company and he gave me a chance for me to show him off the board.

Using Company's seal without the consent of CEO and changing the proposal is enough to drive him out.

"Call for share holder meeting tomorrow", I informed Michael from planning department and he left the cabin .He is temporarily assigned to take care of Cooper's work.

I sighed taking my seat. This week is a hectic one. Pending works and new projects everything is giving me a headache.

I haven't seen Noah this entire week and I'm really going crazy. It's driving me mad when we are in same city and we can't see each other.

He is having more rough days than me as a big accident happened on the construction site in our new hotel project that we signed together. He is busy sorting out.

We planned for six times to meet each other. But we can't make it. I stood him up for three time and he stood me up two times and the last one we both couldn't make it.

Dialing each other is also no good as we busy dealing with lot of stuffs. So the call is maximum for thirty seconds.

The words we shared is I love you, I miss you, this is driving me crazy. That's it.

I can't stop thinking about him. I want to hug him, cuddle with him and relax. I felt little lost not seeing him. But the work is a good diversion for me.

When my phone pinged with tonnes of messages I opened it.

I took my glass to drink water. The moment my eyes met with the news I choked on water.

Shit.

Me dating Ryder. After seeing the scandal I can't control my laugh. It's hilarious. Where they get this idea??

Someone stormed into the cabin. That startled me.

My heart picked it's pace as it saw its rightful owner.Yes it's Noah! The jealously king.