Chapter 25- Birth Mother!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

"Here have it", I extended a flash drive to Amy.

"What is this?", She asked confused.

"Your revenge card", I smirked.

"What?", She asked surprised.

"You can do anything you want", I stated.

It's the flash drive that has some dirty secrets of Olivia.

I have all things against her. But I'm so kind hearted not to use that.

It all vanished when Amy was kidnapped.

I will do anything for my friend.

Today is the party day!

I have to see the preparations as all big heads in the country will come tonight.

Amy offered to help me.

We both dressed in casuals.

"I'll join you in 30 minutes", Amy informed and went out.

Probably to meet Olivia I guess.

(Eleanor's and Amelia's outfit)

After looking over the party's preparation for about 5 hours we relaxed in cafe for a coffee.

"You know Blue, Olivia looked totally scared seeing the video. She is about to pee in her pants", Amy laughed hard.

"Of course She should be. God I missed seeing her reaction", I joined her laugh.

"Don't worry. She is coming towards our table", Amy laughed again.

There stood Olivia fuming at us.

Her both cheeks were blood red by Amy's slap.

I know Amy will use it to teach her a lesson.

We can easily send it to a reporter. But that's not our style and we will not stoop to low level just for a revenge.

"Omo!Look who is this! The famous model Olivia Anderson", Amy's words fueled Olivia's anger even more.

"You", she is about to slap Amy. Amy stopped her hand and smirked at her.

"I dare you to do that Olivia", I roared.

She looked totally scared by my tone.

It's the first time I used that tone.

"And by the way Olivia the blush makeup you used on your cheeks is that new? I would love to know the brand. It's so bright red like someone slapped on your both cheeks for ten times on each cheeks", Amy spoke looking at her palm.

I stiffled a laugh. Amy being a bitch is worth watching.

"Amelia, You bitch!! Better you watch your mouth! How dare you slap me?", She screamed.

God she is going to make me deaf.

"You will be dead if I become a bitch! SO YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR TONGUE OR I'LL PULL IT OUT AND SLASH IT", she snarled.

"Whoa", that's my comment. This aura!! She is such a badass.

"YOU".

"It seems like that you have nothing much to say! But I have thousand words that will make your ears bleed or may be you will hang yourself out of shame. Don't get me started and don't come anywhere near me and Eleanor",Her warning made Olivia's eyes bulge out.