Chapter 29- Boyfriend!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

"Open the damn door Eleanor", Amy's voice boomed out of the door.

"Ignore it", I said to Noah who is about to open the door.

I phoned Amy.

"You witch.Why do you do this to me? Get out of the door. I'm going to kill you", her voice was clear from both phone and door.

Why I bothered to call her?

"Amy..listen.. I know you hate me now...but you have to do this... atleast for me..", I said softly yet carefully.One mistake the angry tigress will pounce at me and rip me into pieces.

She sighed deeply at other end.

"Why?", She asked.

"That night when we discussed about our love issues I saw regret in your eyes...I don't want you to regret again...One chance..just one chance..hmm..", I said honestly.

I know Amy and I'm damn sure she misses Drake in her life.

"I hate you".

"I love you too..I'm tired..talk to you later", I ended the call.

"What do you mean our love issues?", When I heard Noah's voice it gave me chills.Very bad vibe. I can see him gritting his teeth hard.

What is even his problem?

"Umm..maybe you got it wrong.. I said Your", I am little nervous.

"My ears are perfectly fine Eleanor. You clearly said Our love issues. Don't tell me you love that Ryder guy?", He barked.

Hearing him my anger rose into next level.

"Really Ryder..he is just a friend....Yes you are right.I did say our love issues. What does it even have to do with you?", I yelled.

"It has everything to do with me.Damn! You are my girlfriend.", He shouted.

"A FAKE GIRLFRIEND", my words really came out harshly.

Both of our chest were rising up and down with anger.

When did he come this close to me? His breathing fanned my forehead. My hair stood straight! I'm a nervous mess!

The room temperature is beyond high!

It's melting me. Don't look into his eyes. Please don't Eleanor!

I stared at him while he stared at me with same intensity! This is the problem I have. This jolt of electricity..the sparks.. that I share with him..only with him... This undeniable pleasure.. His eyes which makes me melt and obey him.

Don't...kiss me...please...

His hands were roaming around my hands ,hips,waist. He is teasing me. My eyes automatically closed enjoying the feeling.

My hands were turned into a fist trying everything to stop this. When I opened my eyes his eyes were at me.

Time seems to be slow around us...our heart beats can be heard.

His pace is matching with mine. Well it's time to check something.

"Noah?", I called out...but it came out like a moan.

"Hmm.."

"Close your eyes", I gave a command.

He didn't do anything. He just obeyed me. This is something unexpected and it made my heart unsteady.