Chapter 40- Nervous Mess!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

(Eleanor's outfit)

(Eleanor's outfit)

I chose a simple dark blue dress. It ended at my mid thigh with a small knot at back of my waist.

It looked good on me.

If I go with Amy's choice I would be kicked out of Noah's home.

"What's wrong with my choice?", Amy whined.

"Really Amy..you want me to wear that dress?", I asked nth time in disbelief.

"Of course. You have to be sexy infront of your laws", she giggled.

"WHAT? You are Crazy. They are not my laws and I want to wear something neat and good. That's it. Above all I will be uncomfortable if I wear this dress. It's too short for my liking Amy", I complained.

It's really short. The neckline is too short. It's a family dinner. I have to be comfortable around the new people.If I'm too conscious about my dress I might ignore them.

"You made a good choice",she smiled.

Is she bipolar?

"I'm ready to recommend best doctors for you Amy. You are totally crazy", I glared at her.

"Just wanna read your mind", She spoke.

"Why do you wanna read my mind?", I asked confused.

"You want to make a good impression on them in your first meet", she smiled.

"I am?", I really don't get her. Everyone wanna leave a good first impression when they meet new people right?

"The Eleanor I know will never do things to impress new people. Oh my! My baby girl has grown up. She want to impress her soon to be laws", she wiped her fake tears.

Am I like that? No, She is delusional.

"You drove me crazy for last 3 hours juz because you wanna check something", I screamed at her.

"And they are not my laws", I added.

"Why? Don't you want to marry Noah and make me aunt with your babies?", She asked.

"Really Amy? Anyway it's time. I have to go", I hurried to door with my things.

"I asked you something", she demanded.

I sighed. A long sigh.

I don't know if Noah and his family would like me if they know my secrets.

Amy too didn't know the truth. All she know is that something wrong in my family.

I have to tell her. But I haven't myself digested the fact. I don't have that much self-confidence. I'm still working on that fact and I'm one step ahead from my fears.