Chapter 5- I'm saved!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

We are now in a cafe that is near to Parker's.

"I know that you have some worst past with him. But you shouldn't have reacted like that Amy", I said glaring at her.

"I know. But Blue It's really hard for me to see him. I'm sorry I over reacted", Wiping her tears she put up a fake smile.

I felt sad for Amy. I know her mood by the name she uses to call me. She will call me Eleanor when she is angry, when she is clueless she calls me as Elie.

But when she is depressed or in deep pain or extremely happy she'll call me as Blue.

I don't know she knows that or not But I know her crystal clear.

"Amy, You can go back to company. I can manage", I Sighed.

She is uncomfortable. I better send her back. But without her I can't control my emotions.

"Do you think I'll leave you for my so called ex. I know you are a mess without me. I'll manage", she said.

"What? Me ?A mess without you? Don't overthink", I fake laughed.

She will make fun of me if I stayed silent that she stated the truth.

"Accept it Blue. That you love me a lot", she is clearly enjoying my state.

"Amy, Don't talk useless unless if you want to be fired", I smirked.

"Better we get back to work", she stood and walked out.

She knows I'm serious about her firing.

I laughed seeing her walking fast. I followed her to the building.

When I entered the office Noah and Drake are both with some files. And some other guy too.

My heel sound made them look at me.

"Mr. Parker, I apologize for the morning. It's already late. So What do you want from us? ", I said smiling taking the seat in front of him.

"Ms. Anderson. It's perfectly Okay. And about the designs I want something different that would make my hotel stand out from others as your company is known for it's uniqueness. You come up with design and I'll see if I wanted it or not", he finished with a smirk.

I know when he said different he really want something new. Seeing his smirk he will not accept anything until it catches his eye. It's more like this devil is challenging me.

I smirked. I like challenges and I'm very good at my work.

"Then We better start working. We'll submit our first set of designs in three weeks Mr. Parker", I finished shaking his hand. Amy, Drake and all other went out.

His hand is little rough but his hold send warmth to mine. His hand is too big for mine. I smirked back at him seeing his smirk. When I'm about to get out I heard him.

"Ms. Anderson. Your will be working in this cabin along with me".

His words caught me off guard. Why the hell I have to work with him? He knows that I like to have my privacy. I dislike working with any other unless it's Amy.