Epilogue

Happy reading 💙

*5 Years Later

Eleanor's POV

"Where the hell you are Noah?", I shouted as soon as I entered his office.

"Baby...What the..", he started laughing as soon as seeing my appearance.

"Shut up Noah", I screamed at top of my lungs.

"I...I...It's so funny..give me..a.sec..", he said in bit of his laughter.

"Laugh..as much as you want..I'm divorcing you and your kids", giving him a deadly glare I slouched in his seat.

His laugh was long gone.

"Are you serious?", He looked pale as a ghost.

"I'm dead serious Mr.Parker", closing my eyes I relaxed.

"No you can't be serious Mrs.Parker", my heart took it's pace hearing his dark voice.

It's so annoying. Now my heart would melt in his way.

This annoying little dumbass freak always using my weakness.

"Shut up Noah", opening my eyes I gasped seeing him trapping me with his hands on the chair I'm sitting in.

His eyes looked ten times darker.

"What are you..", before I could completed he attacked my lips with his.

I moaned in satisfaction.

God I love this undeniable feeling no matter how much I'm mad at him.

I don't know how we ended up in this position.Now I'm in his lap while him in chair.

"I love you Noah", I pecked his lips.

"I love you Blue", he attacked my swollen lips again.

After our long love making session he spoke.

"Now tell me, what happened?", He asked while rubbing my waist to calm me.

I relaxed into his touch.

"Kids gave me hard time", hugging him I snuggled inhaling his manly scent.

My home.

"What did they do this time other than painting your hair?", He sighed.

His hands started to play with my hair.

"See..they ruined my hair.. Rhea dumped orange paint when I took nap in couch", I told him while taking my hair in hands.

It will at least take three days to remove paint from my hair.

"Out of all colour Noah she chose this damn orange", I felt irritated seeing the colour more. I don't like orange.

"And?", He inquired further.

"You know I was working late night last night. I came to bed around four in morning. Ryan wanted to use his prank on me. He kept ten alarm under our bed. All started to ring on six. I was going mad", I was screaming right now in exhaustion.

"And River he hidden the files of today's contract for three hours", they really gave me hard time today.

"I'll speak to them", Noah calmed me.

Me and Noah gave birth to triplets Ryan,River and Rhea after a year of our wedding.

They are four years two months old now.

Ryan and Rhea has blue eyes like me while River inherited his dad's brown one.

Ryan and River are exactly like his dad looking extremely handsome.