Chapter 21-The Real Devil!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

Morning When Amy came out of her room I ignored her completely.

How could she be careless going drinking like hell? I can't imagine what would have happened to her If I and Drake has not showed up!

She is totally crazy when I reached there. I can't believe her.

I kept the medicine with water in the table.

"Hii...", She called me nervously.

I glared at her.

"Just tell me one thing.Do you have a death wish?", I asked her seriously.

If that's what she wants I can do that for her.

"Listen...Blue..I'm sorry..I know I gone overboard", She started.

"Amy, You still don't get why am I angry with you? I know about the fact that Olivia will not do anything to you. I'm 99 percent sure.I know her very well. But with you, I don't want to take that 1 PERCENT RISK! BECAUSE IT'S YOU!", A tear escaped my eye. Wiping them I left home.

"Blue", she cried out.

Ignoring her I went to Parker's. Today I'm getting my things from Parker.

I totally avoided Noah. I know I'm wrong.

I just don't want to get any mixed feelings with him.

As I have submitted my designs and got approved I just want to overlook the project. That I can do it from Anderson's.

It's kind of making me sad but everything happens for good.

When I reached his cabin I entered without knocking.

Bad move Eleanor.

Ouch! That hurts! That's fucking hurts!

I tried hard to not she'd my tears seeing My own sister making out with Noah.

When My inner voice said those words I felt like my heart shattered. What did you expect from a player?'

Olivia is half naked and Noah still don't notice that someone is here.

"Princess,here you are" Ryder's voice came from behind me.

That made them look at us.

"Don't you know to knock?", Said Olivia.That hurts.

When Noah's eyes met me it held no emotion.I can't figure anything from his eyes. That makes me more mad.

"Don't mind them Noah Baby. Let's finish what we started", Olivia smirked at me and started sucking his face.

Noah didn't bother to explain anything to me.

"Olivia, we'll finish it later.Now I have work. I'll text you when I'm free", Noah informed her looking straight at me.

"Okay. First let get me dressed", she squealed.

My heart is aching badly!

"Bye Bye sister", she sang and went out.

"Blue"

"Don't.It's fucking Ms. Anderson to you", I spoke calmly composing my nerves that's ready to burst out.

My blood boiled more seeing his shirt opened,his hair messy and OLIVIA'S lipstick smudged on his lips.

"Let me explain", he started again.

"What do you want to say?", I asked.

"It's not like you see", he started.

It's not like what I see.Then what the hell was that? I wanted to shout instead I raised my brow asking him to go further.