Chapter 32- I Love You!

Happy reading 💙

Noah's POV

She is trying hard to resist. She is unwilling to give in. Why?

She bit my lip hard. But I did not stop.

I paused.What am I doing? Am I forcing her? What have gotten to me?

She pushed me using all her strength. I pulled away from her. I looked straight into her eyes.

Her eyes are watering.

Shit!What I have done?

She slapped me hard.

Her palm looks redder than my cheeks. I hurt her again.

She looked vulnerable.

"You..fucking stay in your limits",her eyes blazed with fire. I have never seen her like this.

Her body shook with anger.she is trying to hold her tears.

"I..", I wanted to apologize.

"Don't. What the hell I'm to you? Your play toy. You can play however with me then dump me like a trash when you are finished. Don't play your games with me Noah. I can date anyone I want. I'm not yours. Take that in your mind and don't come anywhere near me. I fucking hate you", her words stabbed my heart with uncontrollable pain and fear of losing her. No this is not happening.

What I have done?? This is not me.

She wiped her tears furiously and went to shower.

I stood there trying to recollect everything that happened.

She went out after changing.

I want to stop her but her words replayed in my mind.

After 10 minutes someone knocked at the door.

When I opened the door expecting Blue it's Jasmine. Seeing Jasmine my anger level reached to its peak.

"What do you want?", I asked gritting my teeth.

"Cool Noah!I'm here to talk with you nothing more", she surrendered. She feared me. That's evident. But I don't care.

"Can I come in?", She asked hesitantly.

I moved away from door leaving space to her.

"What do you want to talk about Jasmine? If you are her to spout some nonsense then I warn you I'm not in right mind so you better watch your mouth", I told her.

"Did you fight with Eleanor?", She smiled.

"Mind your own business Jasmine. What do you want to talk about. I don't have all day", I put up a straight face. How did she find that?

"Do you know I loved you truly?", I laughed mockingly hearing her.

"Don't you dare laugh at me? I loved you", she glared at me.

"What is the purpose of speaking about our past? Don't tell me you still love me and want to elope with me?", I smirked at her.

"Shut up asshole.The fault is you not me.You only loved her", her answer made me stunned.

"Who?", My face stiffened.

"Don't act Noah. You dated me only because of that Eleanor. Admit it you wanted to make her jealous", she smiled sadly.

What game she is playing now? She is confusing me.

"I loved you Jasmine", I answered her.

"You still don't know whom do you love Noah?? Let me tell you", she stared at me.