Zenitzu?!

3rd Pov

The teachers were snapping at the maroon-haired boy and the other classmates were worried realizing this is not planned this is an attack.  Suddenly they gave up and a blue-haired guy's head stuck out of the swirl.  Tanjiro closed his eyes and tracked to sent to behind them the entrance.  "Protect the students!" Aizawa was shouting and going down to the villains on the main ground.

Tanjiro whipped around and ran through the class pushing through people.  "KIBUTSUJI!" The boy yelled running to the back where he met with his enemy.  "Oh hello Tanjiro so nice to meet you, but say how did you get here, " The demon casually talked to Tanjiro lighting a fire in him.  "You know damn well how I am here, and take me back with my sister and friends!" Tanjiro leaped towards Kibutsuji and swung his sword at him.  "If you want your friends I can suffice, " Suddenly he disappeared along with his sent. 

The classmates around him were watching until they got split up. The few left at the front watched and tried to calm him down, but at this point, he blocked out almost everything.  He could slowly smell the demons sent come back near Aizawa.  "Move Sir trust me, " Tanjiro ran up towards the front to the stairs and started heading down them.  It took a moment and Aizawa budget and moved.  "Oi, don't touch Aizawa Sensei, " The teen yelled running down the stairs getting their attention. Suddenly they all run towards him. Tanjiro breaths in slowly and exhales, "Water Breathing First Form. Surface Slash!"  Tanjiro swings his sword as a big long slash of water comes out cutting most of the group in half. 

Then once again Kibutsuji shows up, but this time with someone.  "Impressive, and I have a gift.  I don't feel like fighting you again you're still as weak as ever, so just take this and I will be off, " The demon held out a familiar person crying in his yellow uniform.  "Zenitzu!?" Tanjiro ran up to him and Kibutsuji disappeared again.  "Damn it, " Tanjiro muttered.  "Tanjiro!" The blonde yelled crying and grabbing his leg.  "What happened where are we.  No Nezuko!" Zenitzu cried and Aizawa looked over at them confused.  Tanjiro smacked Zenitzu, "Stop messing with my sister Zenitzu!"  Tanjiro tried to shake Zenitzu off of his leg, but they were soon surrounded by the remaining people left from Tanjiro's attack.

"Get off me if you want to live, " Tanjiro deflected them with his blade, but there was only so much he could do with the loud crying blond stuck to his leg.  "No, I don't want to die!!" Zenitzu cried and held on even more now.  When he looked for Aizawa he was being held down by so big a creation almost like a demon.  Tanjiro knocked out Zenitzu with the holy of his sword and beat all of the guys surrounding him.  He ran to Aizawa and the beast.  "You remind me of a demon, " Tanjiro said from behind slashing his back.  "Regeneration, " Tanjiro noted as a portal guy comes over to them. 

"There were some students I couldn't warp away about one of them escaped, " He spoke to the hand guy and he started to freak out scratching his neck and muttering. "We are leaving, " He said peering towards the water.  Tanjiro looked there and notice three of his classmates in the water. Let's leave a deal dead kids to wound the pride of the symbol of piece! " The blue guy turned towards them and reached his hand for Tsu.  Tanjiro quickly jumped at him along with Deku. We both got blocked by the big monster which Shigaraki called 'Nomu'. He got interrupted by someone entering the building his voice very recognizable.  "Fear not because I am here!" All Might burst through the door, but something was off he wasn't smiling.

"Hey, All Might! He has regeneration for what I know to be careful, " The maroon-haired yelled at All Might for an extra warning.  He nodded and Tanjiro headed for Shigaraki with his blade out.  He took a note earlier about his quirk and made sure to stay ear of his hands.  He went to him back first slicing it.  "Ow, you cheater!" Shigaraki flips his hand back and Tanjiro stabs it then kicks it away.  "You quirks are almost like demons' weird abilities, " Tanjiro mumbled as he continued to fight with Shigaraki still making sure to be aware of his hands and who is around them.

After a bit, Tanjiro looks up to see a flying Nomu and Kuroguri flying towards Shigaraki who got hit by some late heroics and Iida with them.  The Kuroguri grabs any remains and Shigaraki and disappears in thin air.  Tanjiro ran overtime his friend he knocked out.  "I had to knock you out, " Tanjiro shrugged and picked up Zenitzu walking back towards All Might, and the smoke-filled the air.  "He went over his limit, " Tanjiro mumbled running to him while the people behind him got blocked off a cement wall. "

"Are you ok?" Tanjiro said standing beside All Might.  "Yes, I think I shrunk my time again.  You did good Tanjiro Midoryia, " All might said in his shriveled form.  Soon the hero's start cleaning up and helping the students along with 13.  Aizawa got carried away in an ambulance on a stretcher. They called schools off for the rest of the day and almost everyone went home.  Tanjiro, All Might, and Midoryia met in the lounge along with scared Zenitzu.

"I called you here to discuss about this 'Kibutsuji and, " All Might paused looking at Zenitzu who grabbed Tanjiro's shirt.  "He is almost as bad as the demons, " Zenitzu cried as Tanjiro hit him.  "Don't say that it is rude he is on our side not the demons, " Tanjiro lectured Zenitzu.  All Might and Deku looked to each other then back to Tanjiro and Zenitzu.  "This is Zenitzu he used thunder abilities... on rare occasions, " Tanjiro said scratching his head and nervously chuckled.
"So let get started the shall we..."