Bad Dreams

"I didn't call on you, but we will getting ready for the UA Sports Festival, " Aizawa announced as the class goes wild.  Giyu raises his hand and waits to be called on.  "Yes, Tomioka, " Aizawa lazily groans grabbing his sleeping bag.  "What is this sports festival?" Giyu questions getting people to rush to the 3 demon slayers in the back.  "It is only the best thing ever, " Mina cries out with big sparkles in her eyes.  "It is where hero's and people come to watch all of the UA students compete.  It is important for everyone especially for inspiring hero's.  They can get scouted by popular hero's, " Deku says rambling on and on.  "It is a competition for the best of the best.  Don't get in my way extras, " Bakugou says with a scoff leaning in his chair with his feet on the desk.

"I am kinda tired of your shit.  Why can't you just drop it, " Tanjiro says looking over at the annoyed blonde.  "I am gonna destroy you in the festival.  When I do you better never speak a word to me again, " Bakugou snarled at the maroon hair demon slayer who just looked away.  "We are going to be doing some simple training outside.  Get on your gym uniforms and head outside, " Aizawa says going opening the door and heading out first.  Everyone got up and dressed in the dressing rooms.  They head down to the fields outside and stand in a group waiting for orders.  "Ok, work on anything you need to speed, stamina, agility, strength, quirk control just anything you need, " Aizawa said grabbing some flags and random things that could help.  "Use some of these to track or for help, " Aizawa grumbles getting in his sleeping bag and going to sleep leaning against the school.

Everyone started to train most on stamina, but it still varied on what people did for training.  They trained till lunch and went in a bit early.  Everyone got undressed and redressed and headed to lunch in their normal groups.  "Let's sit over there, " Tanjiro said pointing to an empty table.  Giyu nodded and sat down with Tanjiro in the middle like always.  Zenitzu sat down to Tanjiro's left.  Shortly after they sat down someone who they didn't recognize cane over to the table.  "Hello, " The blonde male said with an evil-looking smirk.  "Hi?" Tan Jirou said looking at the male.  "So, you're part of the useless class of 1-A aren't you?" The blonde mocked.  "Yeah, I guess we are. What class are you from?" Tanjiro smiled asking nicely pissing off the blonde in front of him. 

"Well aren't you a nice guy.  You trying to move the 1-B class now. I am Monoma-" The blonde ecstatically said, but only to be interrupted by a redhead hitting him.  "I am sorry about that he is always like this, " The redhead bowed turning her hand back to normal.  "Hello, it is ok.  Who are you?" Tanjiro asked with a small smile.  "I am Itsuka Kendo.  Just Kendo works.  I am guessing you are from 1-A seeing that Monoma was over here messing with you, " Kendo sighs and grabs Monoma and picks him up slinging him over his shoulder.  "Yes, we aren't supposed to be here technically, but yes.  What class are you in?" Tanjiro replies as Kendo sets Monoma down by the table she was sitting that was only a few feet away.  On the way back she grabbed her tray and sat down with them.  "I hope you don't mind me sitting with you, " Kendo smiles awkwardly as Giyu and Tanjiro shake their heads.  "It is fine, " Giyu replies.

"Marry me, " Zenitzu said from beside Tanjiro.  "Not again, " Tanjiro says hitting Zenitzu in the head knocking him out cold.  "Sorry, " Tanjiro bowed his head as Kendo giggled a title with a small blush.  "It is ok.  We both seem to have someone to control, " Kendo laughs along with Tanjiro who nods.  "I have 2 of them to be honest, " Tanjiro laughs as beside him Giyu huffs.  "Really it is hard enough for me to handle 1 let alone 2, " Kendo says laughing a little as Tanjiro beside him is trying not to laugh too much.  "I am Giyu by the way, " The blue-haired demon slayer said looking to Kendo.  "Hello, Giyu you already know my name, " Kendo smiles brightly.  They talk the whole lunch after a few minutes Zenitzu wakes back up and joins them getting an occasional hit from Tanjiro.

The bell rings and they say their good bye's heading to class.  They settle in with All Night who talked about the sports festival about what is going down and the changes with the recent attack.  The classes went by quickly and everyone walked back into the dorms or out of UA to hang out.  Tanjiro, Giyu, and Zenitzu decided to go with Deku and his friends around town.  They needed to learn more about the town, so they took this as an opportunity to learn the area.