Traitor?

Tanjiro woke up and made some breakfast Inosuke was already up hitting a tree with his swords to "burn energy". Giyu was downstairs laying on the couch thinking about how they can get back to their original universe. Tanjiro cooked some food and woke Zenitzu up the last few days he has been hearing odd noises. He isn't sure what they are, but he hears them even in the safety of the dorms Zenitzu still gets spooked. "Hey, I know this isn't the best topic. But, what do those noises sound like?" Tanjiro looks at Zenitzu who is trying to cover his ears from the noises that started again. "Static and like other things. There are words too, but the static is blocking them out, " Zenitzu says as he presses his hands into his head even more. Tanjiro then smelled someone. Someone from the classroom, but it vanished as quickly as it came. Tanjiro pointed it to the other at the table. "I heard some footsteps, but they were light. Most likely girls, or a small light boy. "I think someone was there, but who cares they were probably leaving to train or something, " Inosuke added as he stole Tanjiro's food. "Yes, but something feels odd about it. Zenitzu do you hear the sound still?" Giyu asks sparking an idea. "Yes, but it is fading?" Zenitzu replied lifting his hands from his head. "That is it, that person that continues to sneak out is blocking some of their mumbling or anything. That means I think we have a traitor, " Giyu concludes looking to the group that sits around him. "Oh, that would make sense, but we have no idea who it is. We can't falsely accuse anyone. Next time you hear the sound close to you tell me. I might be able to find them with m smell. I can tell if people are lying, and partially what they are thinking. I can find out who it is, " Tanjiro said going on a ramble.

"We should tell the teachers though right, " Zenitzu says his own thoughts sending him into a panic. "Calm down it is fine we can take them, " Inosuke adds with a shit-eating grin knowing that any chance to fight is fine with him. "I have to turn in the outfit ideas anyway, so I will go while I am there. You finished your outfit right Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked at the end getting up to clean up the mess he made making breakfast. "Yep, " Inosuke pulls a paper out from behind him and hands it to Tanjiro. The paper had a sloppy scribbled sketch that looks like a kindergartener drew it. "This is the same thing as your normal outfit aren't you going to change it?" Tanjiro says after putting down the drawing. "Nope, my outfit is just fine as it is right Giyu?" Inosuke says beaming with pride. "Sure, I did the same thing along with Zenitzu you are the only one that changed anything, " Giyu says his voice treaded with a bit of sass. "Yea, but I wanted to add something for the people that helped me, " Tanjiro says grabbing the sketches from the table and getting ready to leave grabbing his sword and shoes. "Well, I am going to drop these off I will be right back, " Tanjiro heads out and to the main building looking over the sketches. He opens the doors and heads in going to the teacher's lounge and knocking.

"All Might?" Tanjiro asks figuring he was in there. "Come on in Young Tanjiro, " All Might says from the lounge with a bunch of shifting and moving. Tanjiro opens the doors to a group of teachers and hero's that were talking with each other. "I brought the sketches of our outfits. I am the only one that added things, but here they are. I also have a serious topic to bring up, " Tanjiro says switching his voice from happy to serious. "Do we need to speak alone?" All Might asked looking back to the teacher around him. "No, actually it might be better if the other Hero's hear as well, " Tanjiro says closing the door behind him and locking it. "Hey kid how come you are allowed to see him like this?" Present Mic asked pointing at All Might who was all shriveled up. "I have known the whole time I have been here. He keeps thinking about how much time he has left then one day I saw him with Deku and priced it together, " Tanjiro says looking at the loud hero who had a smile on his face. "He is a smart kid, " a hero said with red glasses and blue hair. "Midnight. Nice to meet you kid, " The woman said reading his confused face. "Tanjiro, " the marron-headed demon slayer says turning to All Might once again. "I believe we have a traitor, but before e you say anything I have evidence. I don't know who it is, but something is odd, " Tanjiro says looking at the teacher that pulled out a chair. "Sit down Tanjiro. We were just talking about that same topic, but I am intrigued what happed to make your mind lead to this, " All MIght said sitting down in his seat from before while Tanjiro sat in the seat he pulled out.