Not So Peaceful Wake Up

Tanjiro woke up late today, but it wasn't a normal peaceful morning. There are explosions and yelling from outside. The sounds of rocks falling. Tanjiro got dressed, grabbed his sword, and went outside to see what the ruckus is about. There he saw most of the class fighting someone. It was hard to tell, but he assumed it was a demon, so he pulled out his sword and ran over jumping over the explosions, and went in to help. It wasn't a demon and it wasn't a villain it was non-other than a boar-faced friend. "Oh, hey Gonpachiro Kamaboko, " the demon slayer's friend says in almost an angry tone. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro says as he pushes the others back from the boar friend. "Whatever, but since you're here let's fight! " Inosuke yells attacking Tanjiro with his swords. "No, we can not it is against the roles Inosuke!" Tanjiro yells back doing his attack jumping away. "Ah, who cares. This isn't home, so they will not even know, "Inosuke says attacking Tanjiro again getting a swift dodge from the maroon-haired boy. "Yes, they will, " Tanjiro says finally losing patience and head butting Inosuke.

Inosuke huffed and went to attack Tanjiro and hit his arm. "What are you even wearing Tachiroka, " Inosuke says before attacking his last time. Tanjiro dodges and Inosuke falls to the ground his boar-mask falling off his head and his passed-out face showing. "Finally, " Tanjiro huffs and turns to the passed-out demon slayer. "Did you kill him?" Denki says walking over and looking at the boy. "No, I probably just fractured his skull. He will be fine, "Tanjiro says taking the swords from the teen. 'How did he get these they were all in my room?' Tanjiro thought picking up Inosuke. "Do you have a healer or a doctor here to look at him before he wakes up?" Tanjiro asked turning to Deku who nodded. "Yep, I end up there a lot. I can take you there she will most likely be there, " Deku says waving his arm to follow him.

They walk for a while and make it to the main building walking around until they reach the nurse's office. "Here it is, " Deku said knocking on the door. "I heard your voice. I know it is you. You better stop this or I am going to leave problem child. Come in, " an old lady's voice said through the door. "Surprisingly it isn't me this time Recovery Girl, " Deku says walking in with Tanjiro following behind. "It is the kid from the other universe you better not be another Izuku, " Recover Girl says shaking her head. "I kinda am, but I may have knocked one of my friends out. Can you help?" Tanjiro says sweat dropping. "Oh my. Let me see him, " the lady sighs seeing the boy getting set down on the bed. After a few minutes, she walks over to them and sighs. "This skull was cracked. I healed him, but how did this happen?" she questions Tanjiro. The teen scratches his head and sighs. "He found his way in here and was trying to fight people. He saw me and wanted to fight me, and it is against the demon slayer code. I couldn't fight him, so I knocked him out by headbutting him, " Tanjiro says pointing to his forehead which is brushed a light pink. "Ok, you can wait a minute and he will wake up. Then just take him back to the dorms and give him something to eat. He will be hungry and will need some energy, " Recovery Girl says going over to write documents in her computer. "Ok. Thank you, Miss, " Tanjiro says bowing.

It only took 5 minutes and he was awake again trying to fight Tanjiro. In the end, they never fought, but everything that is happening gets explained to Inosuke. "So, there are villains here? Does one of them have hands all over them with some smoke guy?" Inosuke says putting his boar mask back on. "Yes! Dou you know where their base is?" Deku asked getting overly excited. "Yep, why do you need to know broccoli?" Inosuke snarled to him. "Inosuke be nice. They have my sister still and they are working with Kibusuji to trap us in the dimension, " Tanjiro explains getting a small 'oh' from Inosuke. "Yeah the demon with a roll in her mouth. Yeah, I know where their base is when they went out I left, " Inosuke says nonchalantly. "YOU LEFT MY SISTER!" Tanjiro yells grabbing him by the ear. "Yeah, what about it Kamaboko?!" Inosuke yells. "That isn't my name!" Tanjiro yells back. "Fine then Thamjirou, " Inosuke adds waving his arms. "No, it is TANJIRO KAMADO!" the maroon-haired teen protests getting a grunt from Inosuke. "WHATEVER!" Inosuke yelled.