Convenient Store Fight

TRIGGER WARNING⚠ GVNS SHOOTING

Tanjiro struggled for a second before feeling a searing pain down his back from being squeezed.  "You good kid" White Rose asked from the other side of the small shop.  "Mh... " "Can't get out can you?" The man mocked feeling a slight movement on Tanjiro's arm.  Then a small wip and water splashes his leg making him get distracted and drop Tanjiro.  With not much of a brain process, even a small splash can catch a person off guard.  "A big rule in a fight disarm your opponent, " Tanjiro said focusing and whipping the sword to the side again making a piercing blade of water go to the confused man. The man jumped back into the counter sliding in the 2 dropped guns that were for show smashing his slash into the counter.  The blade of water hits him not too long after causing another wave of shock.  The cat man and already been put out of his bubble passed out from air loss, but not dead Tanjiro could hear steady breathing.  By that time each of the two fighters has knocked down their side 2 with little injuries. 

The men on the side weren't able to use the guns, but they were able to partially throw off the planers.  "Welp, so much for a strong squad.  But unlike them, my gun isn't for show. The man whipped to Tanjiro and shot at him but the slayer moved his head to the side and dodged the bullet only with a cut of hair falling off.  Tanjiro jumps up and attacks from above the man aims the gun while he is in the air and shoots Tanjiro uses his normal sword dropped the gifted one and using water wheel to move him out of the way and to the man.  He holds the man's arm and grabs the gun throwing it away from him. 

Tanjiro then takes his sword and puts it to his neck he probably wouldn't actually hurt him, but he needed away to keep him there for White Rose to help.  " Damn kid your a quick one!" White Rose says using his quirk called should to hold the man's hands behind him then also using another one to encase the man to take to the police Tanjiro had to help with some of the other men since he wouldn't be able to carry four more even with his power.  Tanjiro was able to get the cat in the box and carry the other man that he took out.  White Rose carried the other two and Tanjiro looked to the Cashier who was drinking water trying to calm down.

"Are you ok Miss?" The woman looks up to Tanjiro and nods, "Yes, what is your heart name again?" The lady asks Tanjiro who thinks for a second forgetting his own name.  "Oh I am Hinokami, " Tanjiro says with a smile looking at White Rose who gave a small smile back.  "Let's go I have a few things to say to you, " White Rose said is a little bit of a threatening voice.  "Ok, well drink some water and take a rest your not hurt I presume.  Stay safe Miss, " the hero in training said before following behind his mentor.

They were walking and White turned to Tanjiro, "Ok, you did well, but you did do something wrong.  One don't tell the Villain your real name when your fighting ALWAYS use Hinokami.  Second, don't run towards someone especially with a gun when ur in the air like that you are vulnerable. Third be careful with my damn swords they aren't as sturdy as your must be if you just stand and jump on them all the time, " White Rose says obviously annoyed about his sword being handled like that.

"Sorry, mine I made specifically so I can do stuff like that I pick up this that others do in fights, so I need to redesign some stuff, " Tanjiro says glancing at his sword.  "What every just don't break them they are really hard to fix, " White Rose says with a sigh.  "We have to take these to the station before some of them wake up and the other one keeps trying to use his quirk to break out, " the hero says starting to move faster.  "What is his quirk?" Tanjiro asks quite curious.  "Some sort of sunbeam, but it is so weak in the darkness it isn't gonna do much, " White says feeling a light burning beam starting to burn a tiny bit. 

They mad either to the station and they dropped off the five men and explain med what happened in the store.  The police took note and kept the five in custody.  They put on cuffs that took away your quirk while having it on and activated.  Tanjiro left feeling fine the squeeze didn't hurt that high but his one arm hurt on the side with a little throb.  "Let's finish up our scouting and head back you still haven't seen your room and the whole building, " the hero says with a smile to the "younger" one.