New what?!

004

      I can't say that I'm tired of waking up in some place unknown but I was just thankful that this time I wake up in bed and not in some sidewalk. I remember collapsing due to the stress that build up from worrying about my father and Qen...

"Hey you're up?"

          That familiar voice... Elijah, I was quite scared knowing nothing about where I was but seeing him in this unknown room kinda makes the whole situation comforting. He walks towards me with clothes in his hands as he takes that spot beside me in bed, gracefully sitting across me. I was right, his hair was white and even though it's understandable I'm still quite surprised to see his eyes. I know heterochromia in some ways but I never actually see one. I mean up until now all I know is my father, William, Clarissa and Nana. Seeing as his blue eye shine brightly with the green one really compliments each other. Looking closer now that we are not under a dim lights he looks so stoic but ragged at the same time. He wears glasses and rarely smile at all but still his small face and pale skin tone makes everything about him so blinding under the sunlight. Damn his a one drop dead gorgeous human.

"How are you feeling?" He asked gently. Even though emotionless I can still feel the sincerity in his voice and it's so warm that it makes me want to be as close as possible to him.

"I'm... fine."

          Quietly as possible I speak, I don't want to upset him even more with my irritating voice. Knowing what I did last night I know Elijah's upset too in some ways. Maybe his mad at me for saying those things or for actually finding him sexy and pleasant to the eyes even if I'm a boy too. I bet they're disgusted about it already. When I finally found my first friends from the outside world I would really go and ruin everything with my mouth. What a useless mouth, really.

"You're residing in one of the room inside 13th Street. I don't know where you came from and how did you get here but knowing that you found that lamppost maybe you're just like us." He said placing the clothing in my hands. "You should wash up first. Breakfast will be ready in a minute."

          I looked up at him and then in the clothes and once again him. Elijah's already leaving but I clutch my hands in his sleeve. Am I supposed to wash? By myself? But... But truthfully I don't know how. I can try but I'm not supposed to touch myself. It's against the rules to touch myself. My father would be furious and I'll end up bedridden again. I look at him trying so hard not to cry out of frustration and fear about my father finding out. He looks at me as if asking what I'm doing but in the end he sighed and took my hand to lead me at the other door opposite the bed. I'm quite confused but yeah maybe a little surprised that I'm actually going to take a bath outside. This whole thing regarding the outside world is exhilarating.

         Once Elijah opened the cream colored door I was utterly speechless. It was far from what I knew of. It was smaller than what I'm used to but the  small bathtub and shower is actually in a single place! Ok wow I didn't know it's possible. Though the whole thing didn't really make sense to me right now. I looked at  the tub not knowing what to do. Every time I'll take a bath William already prepared everything for me, so I don't know what to do to fill in the tub. I felt so stupid. Elijah might have sense my distress so he took up the will to actually help me bath myself. It took a whole while of silence and awkward explaining what to do and what each equipments and necessities are called and used for. Elijah looked so uncomfortable washing me up but he didn't asked anything about it. I'm just glad that he didn't asked though, because I don't know how to explain myself about why I didn't know how to wash up in the first place. Well it's not that I don't want to learn, it's because I'm used to it and everytime I tried to touch myself it makes me shudder from fear. Not to mention I'm always numb and I can't really move every morning to take a bath myself.