From Ashes to Ashes

16

"Baby."

"Can you hold my hands, baby? focus on my voice."

I whispered again and again He must have been so scared, I smiled loop sidedly, how fun.

"Sky? Will you listen to me?."

I can't say that I'm not aware, I've seen it coming since the very beginning. It was so obvious, anyone will be unstable if something new and threatening suddenly make it's way towards you, crawling and invading every privacy you had. Sky's been on edge, but my nature wants to push him further, deeper to know his limits. To know how far can I satisfy myself. But I'm quite disappointed, he was so easy to break unlike the others.

But I can't say that I didn't enjoy how wreak they've all became. I won't deny how beautiful Sky is and how I too wanted to destroy that innocent air he have. It was obvious where all this leads to but my anticipation gets the best of me, specially when I get to see how Lantice will destroy himself. My only Alpha, Lantice unlike Linx has a tons of transparent layer of wall he put around himself. He believed he's protected enough to be the head of everything that his confidence in authority sends shivers in my body. But then Sky happens, I'm about to go crazy on his crestfallen face. It was worth letting Sky be taken by Canary first. It's just sad that I didn't see Enrique break, it's unexpected of him.

"Your mask is falling, Ash."

Canary walk inside Enzo's room a minute after the boys left. So his been watching this whole time, this sadistic and masochist nature of him is truly cruel and alluring. I can't help myself. I walked towards him and pushed him against the wall near Enzo's bed as I roughly pulled Canary for a deep kiss, biting his lips until it bled. He loves it, I know. I look at him as he lay beside Sky, the boy now sleeping peacefully as I cuddle him in my arms.

"Are you satisfied?"

Canary looked at me as my smile grew wider. "How vicious." He said smiling knowing how satisfied I am from his little stunt show. Why even ask?

As the sweet welkin run away from the white room after that commotion, I followed Canary as he chased after Sky. I didn't say anything, my desires are far more significant that my lust for the new comer, I can take him anytime and it didn't matter who had him first. So in silent agreement Canary understood what I want that night.

"I didn't expect you to be so gentle, Canary. What a pity."

Canary just laugh, crazily, he's in overdose from pain. "I've found a precious doll."

" Doll huh? I expected that but even dolls can take you roughly, what's new?" I asked out of confusion, I don't understand why he chose to reveal everything to someone he knows nothing about.

"Ash, sometimes all you need is sympathy."

I scoffed. What? Sympathy? Canary can do that? Huh that's amusing coming from him.

" Perhaps you're seeing an illusion. He acts like a certain someone maybe-."

"Ashnier."

It took a minute of silence. Canary's cold and determined voice rang out in my head. He then stood up and walked towards the door without looking at me again. Oops I crossed the line.

"Caleb is not Azure, Ash. And I know everything about you as you know me." He laughed.

"I'm not your doll anymore."

I silently laugh, how fierce. He change after Caleb died, I'm once again mistaken. It's simple, It's always simple, plain, to the point where I can't taste anything anymore. Since I was a child I've always been like this, I don't care about anything more than myself, I'm egoistic enough and it became the death of me after I lost everything but myself.

I lost everything, my home, my family, everything I thought would never disappear, my name, my identity, dignity, innocence, to the point where I wanted to throw everything away including myself. It was so easy to put into words as I came to know of 13th Street. I told everything, narrate my life as if it was a tragic story written by Shakespeare. They didn't say a thing as if they didn't care, they gave me a water as my tears dried and a comfortable bed as my eyes grew heavier by the second. They took me in and gave me a new name as if my previous life never existed. I became Ashnier y' 6th. I was thankful for awhile but it then bore me out, then Canary and Caleb came. Maybe Canary still hold everything against me but I know how much he loved everything so he won't let a thing slips out of him.

"For the first time in a long while, I love how everything is not about me."

I laughed once more. our mind will succumb. It's a natural instincts to feel helplessly weak when facing great power. I'm not anything special though.

That's why I like manipulating the minds of those who are weaker than me.

The next show must be amusing too, Canary will do everything for me.

"Ashnier?"

I looked down as Sky slowly opened his eyes.

Welcome back my sweet welkin.

🙃