Begin Again (Part 2)

18

"I can't pretend that nothing happened... however, I wont give up, Sky"

Enzo said as he stopped in front of me. I thought he would leave me alone and pass by me just like what they did this past few days. Since it was agreed to let me be until we composed ourselves to face each other again. Though this situation is okay since I don't know myself if I'm okay now or not.

I was always subjected to this kind of treatment, my father did way worse to the point that I don't know which is okay and not. I didn't feel anything except pain and fear, everything is new to me. Honestly? I don't know how long am I supposed to be angry.

I never had this much freedom before.

Mom said it's okay, that's why I'm doing exactly as is but I want to talk to them again. The problem is, I don't know how to forgive. I recently learned it's okay to be angry and I enjoyed it for a few days and now I don't know what's next. Where am I suppose to start? what am I suppose to say? Do I just walk in and greet them? or do we have to sit down and talk long? That's why I'm taken aback as Enzo stopped me on my way to Mom's office. I'm supposed to ask Mom first before talking to them since I don't have a clue, but I guess this is okay.

"Uhmm Hi?" I awkwardly say.

I'm confused at the same time flustered. He talked to me first, is it okay like this? I looked up and saw Enzo looking away, his cheeks is bulging as he pursed his lips and blushing? Is he laughing?

"S-sky~ pfft, I mean, How am I supposed to say this?" He turn his back on me and took a few deep breath before facing me seriously again.

Seriously what is he doing?

"I miss you, Sky."

......

Wow

That's unfair.

It's totally unfair. Why would he smile like that? OMG why am I like this.

"Is it okay if I come a little closer?" He asked, tilting his head cutely. Seriously, this is too unfair.

"H-how close?'

"Hmm~... How about five steps apart?" He once again smile. I don't know if he's luring me or what. My mind is screaming danger but his smiles is saying otherwise. What to do? Should I run? but it's Enzo, my bubble Enzo, sunshine and strong Enzo, with cute and pretty smile... and the one who smiled while slowly hurting me.

"I promise I won't go closer."

"Hmmm... I-I..."

I took five steps back, and nodded. Enzo's smile faltered as he nod and took his steps, closer that what I expected... too close.

"I didn't expect for Sky to trust me again." He smiled weakly this time. He seems sad and I could see the guilt in his eyes. The very sunshine I always admire slowly faded as a very vulnerable look cross his face for a moment before suddenly hugging me tightly.

"E-Enzo!!"

He hid his face in my nape as I tried to pull away.

"Just... Just for a moment."

"Enzo..."

Silence.

We stood like that for a couple of minute, silently feeling each others breathing. I could feel our heartbeat racing but his started to slow down after a while. He finally calmed down. I have a feeling that he took a hard blow because of guilt after what happed but I guess it's understandable now, even if I don't know why he did that.

"I'm sorry." He slowly said in between hiccups. I don't know when it started but he was silently crying in my shoulders repeating the same words again and again.

"Yes... I'm sorry too."

He suddenly pulled away as he looked me in the eyes, as if asking if I'm serious. His tears still painted his beautiful face but his looks of disbelief is quite funny.

"What?.. Why?"

"Why what? I'm at fault too though." I smiled as I said something unbelievable for him, his face said it all.

"No..No,No,No. Why are you at fault? We... I... I'm the one who took it too far. I-I I hurt you. I can't control my jealousy and wanted to have you for myself. And ...and it was my intention to push you into submission. I- I craved it so much that I didn't even ask or even consider if you wanted it too.. I..."

"I WANT YOU TOO!!"

I blurted out loud. He looked at me as we stood their surprised by what I just said. Why did I said that? OMG how embarrassing.

I immediately sat down faster than I could cover my face with both my hands as I desperately wanted to disappear into nothingness. How did I even muster the courage to say that to his face. Did I get too exited by what he said? But he just said he wanted me and... and I wanted him.

"Pfft... Hahahahahaha."

"Why are you laughing?! IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!" I wanted to just run away. Wait, why didn't I just run?

I stood up ready to run away but he hold my hand faster. My heart is so restless, am I having a heart failure?

"Don't go. I have a lot to say so.. Pfft.. can you... perhaps, stay for a lil bit longer?"

"But you're laughing at me!!" I rebuke.

"I'll stop." Enzo said as he pulled me closer hugging my waist breaking another promise. He said he'll never go near me but now he's touching. Surprisingly I'm okay with it. Maybe the few days of self assurance was worth it.

"Sky."

His mint eyes and hair tickling parts of me that I didn't know was ticklish. His breath was also minty that maybe even after I slept I would still remember his smell. Enzo smiled reminding me how he smiled the first time he saw me. It was the same. His usual smile was back. It was satisfying enough to know he's okay now that I myself smile too. Is smiling contiguous?

"I know you're smart enough to know that every living being in this house is in a relationship with me, right?" He asked as if he didn't reveal something important just now. He was casual about it, is it normal? or is it just Enzo? Well I would be embarrass if I said something like that to a stranger. "Well except Mom and aunty and Uncle of course."

"Uhmm Yeah." I meekly said. Embarrass for confessing as if knowing obvious is a crime. Well it was disrespectful I guess, I know it's rude. And I'm supposed to not know according to Mom.

"Good." He said and let go of me. He then took my hand and led me downstairs towards the main hall into the living room.

"We have to wait for the others but I can't wait, I prefer a head start." He said and sat across me as he look at me seriously. Is this really Enzo? why am I seeing a lot of this side of him today?

"Sky... since you already know and you still like me, I guess you're quite open about the whole poly relationship." He said leaning forward as he took another deep breath.

"I'm guessing it's not just me that you actually like. How should I put this without offending you?" He said as if thinking of ways to actually explain everything.

"Since maybe you like some of the guys here maybe it's better to inform you. We are all friends, lovers, brothers and at the same time fubu."

Fubu?

Okay... what's that? Is it something I'm supposed to know. It was silent for a while as I pounder is I should ask or not.

"Uhmm What's Fubu?"

He smiled as if what I said is entertaining.

"Sky~ Fubu is when you enjoy fucking each other."

What?

.....

"Okay that's too much information."

🙃