La Solivan Integrated School

26

"Ez, hop in fck it! We're late."

"Give me a second."

I was already walking past the sidewalk as fast as I could, damn it. It was not my fault my alarm didn't go off on time. Mom might have pulled a prank on me again. She should have barged into my room since I can't wake the hell up alone.

"Why do I have to pick you up?" Tungsten gave me a side eye as I fasten my seatbelt.

Tungsten Gray my cursed fate since birth. I didn't know how the hell we ended up together and still together up until this very day. It was a really cursed fate but... I don't really mind.

"Have you seen the school page?"

"No."

I should have expected that. He doesn't really care about anything but his damn life really.

"They said Vaughn would compete this time around too." I said enjoying his reaction.

"Good for him really, I wont be bored as fuck."

One more thing about Tungsten was his obsession with piano. I don't know about his personality, but the guy was a monster in stage and... Vaughn too.

"All I care was his looks." I said nonchalantly as I keep scrolling through the group chat.

"Yeah, good luck with that."

The bell rang as soon as we enter the main hall. I was expecting to be late but looks like I'm not the only one. Why the crowd?

"Fck we should've taken the back doors."

I laughed as soon as Tungsten stormed his way through the crowd not minding the stares and angry looks his receiving. I followed nonetheless, at least his making it easier for me.

"Ezekiel morning."

"Good morning Pres."

"Morning Ez."

I smiled as I was stopped once again. Left me wondering how the hell did I even took up the position, I was already hurting my jaw smiling left and right.

"The bell already rang a few times. What are you still doing here?" I ask out of curiosity about the crowd in the entrance. Tungsten already entered the room minding nothing but his phone.

"Have you seen the new student, Ez?"

"No, I've heard about her though, from the faculty meeting yesterday. She transferred in the 2nd half of the school year."

I remember meeting Ms. Paradise at the office since he was with Vaughn that time, although my eyes was glued to the latter.

"Damn the new student was a beauty."

"She was like a doll."

"Really?"

I wasn't really interested at all. Among the numbered, Vaughn was the only one who caught my eyes. However if she was the new student then does that mean the numbered has a daughter? Was she the sister I've been hearing all this time?

"Anyway it's time for the first period, go back to class." I jokingly said watching the girls leave. They giggled as they walk away jokingly.

"Ezekiel, can I have a minute?"

I was about to enter the room when I heard that angelic voice. I wasn't expecting that shivers he gave me this early in the morning.

Vaughn was my senior. He was the former student council president as what all the numbered before him have been. I've been close to him ever since then befriending his brothers on the way. Although it was all just respect and adoration at first it was probably his beauty that made me question my gender up until now that I've stop denying it.