What are the odds

008

          I feel so awkward with the whole situation. I don't know if I have to push Ashnier off me or take Elijah's hand. But I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, I don't think I can.

"Ashnier." Elijah intently looked at Ashnier for the longest time today that I can even feel the pressure building up. He looks like he can hurt someone anytime even though Ashnier is older than him.

I just realized that Ashnier is never the talkative type and either is Elijah so I can't really understand what's so wrong about hugging each other when I can see them doing it most of the time when I'm not around. Am I not supposed to be touchy with them?

What's this awful feeling?

"Now now big seaweed brains~" Enzo shows up in front of me taking me off of Ashnier's hold and hugging me for himself. I looked like a doll being played on and pass through by their hands as I can't seem to concentrate in what's happening. I know I have to say or do something but the thought of Enzo holding me so tightly and his comforting sweet smell just shut my mind out of the conversation.

"Seems like you all forgot that Mom makes me in charge of little Sky~ for today! You have to wait until tomorrow before you snatch this soft and adorable beauty off of me." Enzo half yelled which makes them laugh well except Elijah and Ashnier, well Canary too. Canary seemed so fed up of everything and just walks off the room to go to the living room taking the minced Choco with him.

"We won't take lil' Sky from you baby mint flush cinnamon, well not yet." Dustin pinched Enzo in his nose before kissing both our forehead and walking off before everyone through the living room. 

"Come on Sky~ We'll watch something today for now since I can't take you in a stroll downstairs. Since some stupid homophobes are littering Auntie Jennifer's resto." Enzo pulled me to the living room where everybody is, leaving Ashnier and Elijah in the kitchen.

"What do you mean? Is it Kevin again?" Vaughn asked looking furious and concerned. "Did he hit you anywhere?" He asked while inspecting for any signs of bruise or scratch.

         Vaughn y' 10th as recall he was attending the same senior year as Enzo and Canary, everyone except Lantice and Linx as well as Jackson who have their own company are either college or have their own professional work. Well that's what they told me anyways.

         Vaughn looks like he knew who Enzo were pertaining to, maybe he knows what happened earlier or...  does those guys did the same to him?

         Just the thought of it makes my blood boil.

"No worries~ they can never hurt me. You of all people knows that." They both laugh afterwards, well maybe I don't have to worry, after all they are stronger compared to me. I can't do what they can after all.

"What are we watching?" Enzo asked as he positioned me in between his lap in the floor. He gave me a blue cute monster pillow which I hugged, mind you it smells just like him, sweet and minty. "Do you like Stitch?" I nodded, so the pillow has a name.

"How about Avengers?" Jack asked adjusting what Enzo called the projector.

"Then we have to start from the beginning since sky don't know the story." Elijah said sitting beside us and handling me a bowl full of strawberries and chocolates. He placed a big bowl of white stuff in his lap and eat some.

"W-what's that?"

"Oh this? It's called popcorn. We always have this when watching movies, do you want some?"