What I hidden Completely

010
§

A cold, motionless human-like statues, it has a pale skin and a very well sculpted features of a perfect man I love.

"Canary,look! How about this one?"

"No! Caleb that's too vulgar."

"Oh but I like wearing this."

"No."

I tapped the Mannequin's hands twice. It stays standing erect like a statue it was. Hah! What am I thinking? Even if they have the same face or the same clothes this dumb thing won't move like him.

"What a waste."

My room was full of dolls. Creepy I know but I can't sleep without them in this cold place alone. The room will always turn around, darkens or became noiseless that it will drive me crazy, so I never let myself be alone, well since before Cale died.

My twin.

I never wanted anyone talking about him,they don't even know him one bit, they never did. Caleb y 11, unlike all of us he never wanted the surname the 13th Street gave. For me it was comfort but for him it was a branding of who goes first and who's last. He said it has no commonality, never a family, just a ranking. But all of the child of the 13th, has a lot in them to carry than think about those things. We all have baggages that breaks us inside and probably still do up until this very moment.

I was constantly abuse, unlike me Caleb is more masculine and handsome, has a group of friends from the football team and a boyfriend he never been ashamed of. Unlike me he's accepted, enough that he can laugh and play all day never knowing what hell our adoptive parents are doing to me. Yeah I am so envious that I didn't see his own pain. I was angry that he can laugh without knowing I'm constantly bleeding, all I want that time is for him to ask, just ask me if I'm okay. I never knew he couldn't because he himself is hurting.

"Canary?"

A knock was what I expected but all I was given is Dustin's face all over me. He lays down on top of me aggressively taking half my face. What the fuck does this horndog wants? But who am I kidding? Dustin can give you the most amazing kiss that you'll forget everything except kissing back. And I did, our tongue intertwined as he goes deeper in. I sharply inhaled taking all the air I can muster to get as I aggressively kiss him back. I'm not one to be dominated in a kiss. Sounds of our tongue slurping and panting filled the air, we probably looked like dogs who can't get enough fucking each other's mouth. But this fucking horndog knows me better than I do, his hands travelled all the way to my knees pulling it hard that our bulging groins slamming to one another is all I can think of, he took a handful of my hair pulling it harder that he can fucking smile as a screamed made it's way out of me and as expected a continuous moans and pleading for more is all my mouth knows.

"This is unfair, daddy." I said as a tear fall when he didn't gave me the friction my hard as rock erection wanted. In desperation I started to thrust my hips in his but the fucker smirked at me and stood up.

What the fuck? I'm starting to regress and he just walked out on me?

"Mom said to hurry down, you have to eat, Canary! and I wanted to see the angel yesterday too."

Oh yeah we probably have a new member. Since he also saw the lamp post lit in that creepy alley he's probably another lost soul.

I can't even start to explain how the fuck everytime that lamp post works and someone saw it, that person would either end up here or at our bar. If he chooses to stay then he'll be healed by this establishment with us but if he didn't collapse yesterday and stay at the bar he can go on his way and forget that this place ever existed.