Lagrande Twins; How Constant It Has To Be

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

24

"No. It's Okay haha."

"W-What do I do?" Sky whispered

I was livid. very... I don't mean to say anything out of the obvious mistake but I should have expected this. Sky started to work his way of handling and serving the menu and sometimes drinks one at a time, since Elijah deemed poor Sky to be strong enough for just a single bottle. It was adorable how he insisted that he can carry more but it turned out to be quite a disaster, as expected of his still skinny built, still it was cute I just hope he could wait till he regains all the muscle he needed.

"You could kill with those looks." Lantice said, my brother who was going around doing double pace serving for all the late orders, poor guy.

"That bastard irks me." I silently watch as the man hold Sky's hand as he tried to put his other hand in his legs. WTF-

Sky was doing great for his first time but it was not as smooth since he was actually socially awkward to begin with. Nonetheless I can't believe how proud I became when he successfully served a customer for the first time in his nth try. I internally wanted to punch some sense on myself for developing such a soft spot for the kid.

But regardless of all those cuteness that not only affect us but the entirety of the bar, which then includes some perverted bastard who would gladly take the spills just so they can touch my property.

"I apologize what do I do? Uh-uhmm I-I...."

Sky who was frantically cleaning the bastards clothes was close to tears, adorable it may be but knowing his naïve nature, he was deliberately pushed so he would spill the drink and he didn't even noticed a single thing nor those lustful gazes. It was fascinating how a lot of our regulars seems to be seeking death today.

"If I could just punch them."

"Same." Ash said as he silently put the glass on top of the counter. It was that bastards order. "Serve with kindness."

I gladly took the glass as I walk over their table with my most desperate attempt to not just blow their heads. Smile... Smile Linx. I 'gently' put the glass in the table smiling 'genuinely'.

"It's on the house, Sir." I said while cleaning the table off of all the spilled alcohol dumping every-single-drop on the couch where he was sitting.

"What the f--"

"Oh~ I thought it was a dumpster, pardon my ignorance." I said as I 'gently' wipe all the spills in his crotch...'gently' palming every wet surface.

"AAHHHHHH!!! FUCK!! GET OFF!!" The bastard scream as I 'gently' squeeze his tights, holding tighter as if holding a fucking stress ball.

"Was it fun?" I whispered in his ears as he trembled out of anger. I looked at the people behind the bastard as they fervently averted their gazes. Stupid fucks.

"Good evening everyone the nights still young."

A soft angelic voice pierce my ears lulling my temper to conformity. It was Dustin's. I signed as he eyed me intensely. His sharp black eyes captivating my system into calmness. I was once again bewitched by another troublemaker testing my patience.

"I'll take the trash out then."

I said looking back at him lecherously. Dustin smiled knowing what was running in my mind. I took a deep breath knowing my inevitable defeat as I looked to my brothers side who was dragging the trash out.

"What are you a bouncer or something?"

I dramatically flicked my suit taking some white gloves out of my pocket.

I detest the grimy feeling of blood running down your barehand, warm enough to make you think of the flesh inside a human.

I frowned.

"Fuck! The bastard can save a thousand people from blood loss if he just kindly donated all of it to some health center." Lantice's continuous grumbling as he pushed the body aside, made me laugh real hard.

"That would mean his dirt would soil innocent civilians."

I took out the knife out of his neck as I examined the cuts my sadistic brother left.

"Did you check the back?"

"Yeah... He was a dog from Leon Signum."

"... Great."

That was delayed.

Lantice took out a cigarette as he stood outside the basement. The air from the inside has become suffocating as the time passes. I stood up as I instruct them to clean up the mess.

"That feels great."

Lantice looked at me as he gave me a cig. The bastard not only dare to enter the 13th but go as far as to put his wrenched hands on Sky. He probably didn't know he walked inside a lion's den.

I took a puff. I marveled the City lights that can be seen in this darkness as I felt Lantice's hands at the back of my nape. The next thing I know I was slammed against the wall as he savagely tore my shirt. The sudden impact took away my breath and pain surged from my back to my dick as pleasure. He was kissing and biting all over my shoulder blades and chest as he expertly undo my belts. He harshly turned me around as he maneuver me like a veteran. The bites didn't stop, he draw blood after blood from my back. It was exhilarating.

"L-Lance...ugh... wait a min ahh m-minute."

This is bad.

He was out of control. I should have known he was backed up too much because of what happened with Sky. Not to mention all the stress and guilt built up and the stench of blood that excites him to the extent of going out of control.

"Linx ahh"

I felt something touching my behind as he pulled my undergarments out of the way bending my back forcefully against the wall.

"Lance spit on me." He spit in my ass not minding the hygiene as he ready himself to ram me.

I was invocated more or less starved. All the pains and pleasure was like a drug lulling me to submission. My Dom, My only paramount My lost soul was once again taking me. I was needed, I was needed, I was needed, I am needed. He needs only me.

I was losing myself on his arms as he finally thrust his shaft inside me. The raw feeling of my flesh ripping opening up for his member, making way for his fast and rough thrusting as if it was deprived for a long time makes me lose my mind completely. My pupils elated and I was drooling profusely as he inserted his fingers inside my mouth, shoving it down my throat as I gag for air.

"Ughh... La-lan ahhhh mhh."

It was too much. He was doing me nonstop as if an animal in heat. It was too much but the pain just makes my brain more delighted as I think of nothing except his warmth inside of me.

"Lance ahhh stop ahhhh...stop!!"

I screamed as I felt my climax. My legs gave out and I trembled from all the pleasure surging from my back to the inside. Ahh I really love my brother.

"W-what are you doing..."

I didn't even get to finish cumming as he once again positioned himself on top of me. This is what happened once this Buffon made even a simple mistake. I don't know if I should blame Sky or thank him as I found myself staring at the rising sun. Fuck he didn't stop all night. I don't even know how many times we did it but my stomach hurts, inflated with all the seeds he planted inside.

"Linx..." Lantice's deep breath as he lay heavily sleeping beside me makes me chuckled, unlike his usual domineering persona, this sleeping prince beside me is more of a child than a business man right now.

"I would get pregnant at this rate."

.

🙃