ENZO y' 9th; How Does Angels Fall pt.2

22

"I don't know where to start or when it all began in the first place. I ... I don't want to remember... I

I can't."

"It's okay."

"IT'S NOT!!!"

"What would you know?! I was the one who had to take it all!! Not you! You would never understand!!!"

"Okay I know, I'm sorry... so please."

"I was in there for tens and thousands of years yet no one came! No one remembered! No one helped me!!"

"It's painful, it hurts!! It hurts!! It hurts!! I'm in pain yet it did not stop until I can feel nothing!!! It hurts so much."

"My body's not my own anymore! It's not me! It's full of scars I don't want!! It hurts!!"

"I'm so sorry."

"I... I can't hear you! I can't taste! I can't even smell! I can't see you!!! I... I can't even feel anything."

"I can't feel anything... it's cold."

Huh?

It's cold... No one understood.

I'm not alone, I'm happily surrounded by those I love the most. I'm contented. Even without my memories, I can get by

Move on

Look forward.

Even if Im ignorant to the warmth those gentle voices gives... it's okay

I'm not alone.

You're not alone.

Huh?

Who's memories was it again?

"It's okay Sky, it's my day off today so I'll look after him."

"But..."

"Enzo's always had a time like this. I'm just glad that his withdrawals was not as severe than before."

I looked at the gentle yet sorrowful smile painted in Dustin's face. He was looking at Enzo with somehow regretful but relieved expression. Yeah... still I'm concerned.

"He would always forget after he went into shock like this. He would always revert to his playful self like nothing happened and forget what causes his attacks... like a reset button that leaves no data after it was destroyed."

He smiled but I can tell how it bothered him since who knows when. Dustin was always gentle and playful when he's with me but sometimes smiles like he have right now seldom shows and right there and then you'll know how he cares more than anyone. Is that how loving someone works? Did he smile like that when I was unconscious?

"But it's not okay."

" I know."

I hate how powerless I became when it comes to something like this. I had a lot of questions but Enzo doesn't deserve those painful memories.

Angel's Dust

It was the very beginning of Rapture 1, it was the version of euphoric drug which was injected to my system every month. It was a sedative and aphrodisiac at the same time which was the lesser of any other versions it had.

It was the first as what I overheard from the guards before but to think that Enzo... how? Why? Since when?

I had the intuiting even before it happened. On how Enzo sometimes forget what he's doing, or how he suddenly stopped talking or walking or breathing as if forgetting how to do so. On how hard he bit me when that accident happened as if seeking pain just to feel something. How twisted his personality became when he's afraid or angry as if it was the natural mechanism of his body. It was severe like that that I find the similarity he had with me scary. Will I be like him someday? Will I forget everything just like he does?