It's Easy

19

"Okay that's too much information."

That familiar voice.

"Linx."

I trembled once I saw that familiar face. I was facing Lantice that time and all I remember was his cold and sadistic demeanor. He was touching me and I can feel his wanting, I know it's not like my father but.. I can't help but fear him.

"I'm surprised you can tell me apart from my brother."

Linx said with a goofy tone. He sat down next to Enzo as he caresses his head with evident affection. I guess they decided to openly flaunt their relationship since I already know it. Or it was always like that and I just now realize that obvious affection.

"It was the way you speak. I can tell you apart once you open that foul mouth."

"That's harsh, Babe."

"fuck off."

Vaughn say sitting in the long couch with the other boys clearly giving a safe distance and a space for my own. I don't know if they're just being considerate or is this a thing after every fight. But the single couch is like a shield for me right now. I look at the front door leading outside the living room, If anything happened I could sprint my way out towards Mom's office or my room. I would probably get cought if Jackson or Qen run after me but I was still hoping for the best.

"Should I open the door for you?"

Dustin smiled gently asking in a very cautious way. Did I say everything out loud?

"No.. it was just written all over your face and you keep looking at the door." Canary said coldly, gone the loving and sweet tone. He sat across me and stared me straight in the eyes. I could not look away, remembering all the things that he said and happened this past few days. "But I prefer if you could sit still and listen to what we have to say."

"Canary." Elijah sternly warn the boy with evident threat but Canary being himself sarcastically smirk at him.

"I also prefer it if you could calm down, Elijah. You look like you wanted to poop or something."

The boys laugh at what Canary said. I smiled. Everyone was tense a minute ago, maybe afraid or nervous about something but thanks to Canary it was better now. I don't know it was funny to make fun of others in that way.

"I'm not the only one nervous here Canary." Elijah refute.

"I know but you're the most tense here. You looked like you've been left overnight in the fridge."

They once again laughed. I can't help but to smile wider.

"You finally laugh." Ashnier said making the other look my way despite all the noise and his silent voice.

"Yep, about time you stop sulking." Canary step closer towards me as I comfortably took his hand.

All the self hatred and blaming I had for myself vanished at that moment. All the anger and mean thoughts about them disappeared like it never existed and all I could think about was how I miss them after being alone despite being with them for a few days.

My anger was pointless.

"Yep." I smiled brightly expressing how happy I am. Despite knowing them for just over a few weeks I felt like it was over a year that I didn't talk to them. I'm happy that I got angry and I'm happy that we are okay despite that.

"Sky."

I look at Lantice as he slowly took my hands. His eyes are misty but it was confusing as his face said otherwise. He really do have a lot of difference compared to Linx who was like an open book.

"How can you be this stupid?" He ask as his grip in my hands tighten. I was flustered. "Despite being Luciano's blood you still are very stupidly kind. How- ...How can you forgive us like that?"

Yeah

It was hard. I don't know anything and was led into thinking nasty things about them and myself. I hated them and hated myself too. I kept running and running until I saw how pointless it was. How stupid everything was. It was just that, I'm too tire but despite the wrongs and all the pain I believed I can still be happy.What can I do? I already found my happiness.

I laugh. I'm really glad I got to see them like this.

"It's just that, I like pretty things."

"Pfft--"

"Wha-..."

Canary was the first one to laugh out loud and the next thing I knew everyone was laughing. I didn't get it but I'm glad they're happy.

"What tact you got their, Doll."

Enzo then pulled me away from Lantice as he hugged me close and capture my waist in his seemingly strong arms. Despite a little height difference we have he still looked so manly in my eyes.

"Hey Sky~..."

He leaned closer and capture my lips in a sweet and sensual deep kiss.

"Can you be my boyfriend now?"

I blushed.

He kissed me! I know it was not the first time but it was the first time I felt a pure loving kiss from him and Infront of his other lovers. Is this okay? Is it okay that I kiss him? will they be mad? I look at them and I saw some smiles and some face as if expecting something.

"Uhmm Sky~? Did you not hear me?"

Enzo lightly bite my cheeks as he ask another question. "Hey do you not want to be my boyfriend?"

What's that?

"Uhmm What's a boyfriend?"

At that time I learned that it was easy to express my emotions like that.

🙃