Lagrande Twins; How Constant It Has To Be

23

"Why?"

"It....It's because..."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Why?"

.

How do I explain this. I'm kind of thankful that we started so early. It was truly a brilliant idea to rehearse everything first before we actually let Sky help around the bar. I look at Ashnier who was looking straight on sky behind the counter all this time. He was the one who suggested it on Mom Yesterday.

I didn't know for what reason but I agreed cause I thought it was necessary to know whether he was ready to actually faced other people he was not familiar with, but I never thought Ashnier thought of this matter first. I should have guess.

Sky first tried to show us what he knew prior to this job he was trying to do, as according to him, he had some experience and he observed a lot from the maids he had encounter back in the Sky Tower we liked to call his former prison.

We didn't expect a lot. none. at. all. but had I known?

Unexpectedly.

He knows.

He knows a lot.

Way, waaaay more than what I, at least I, expected.

"S-SKY! Enough... No, I don't need it!." Jackson with a beet red face hurriedly tried to explain as he tried to once again stop Sky from doing anything related to serving... sexual.

"Sky... How do I put this. Uhm... You don't have to think of what the customer wants from YOUR BODY, okay? Yep, some frequent here for the visuals of the employee like myself, but it's not our job to please them like that." Linx, the only one remaining sane enough to explain, said as he pried Sky from his knees back up to stand in front of him.

"Besides, We wont force you to serve anyone like that but You can do that to only. us. Okay?" He whispered in Sky's ears as if we can't hear how manipulative that is.

We didn't try to correct that though.

"Okay." and the naïve child smiled happily on the outrageous exploit. I badly want to facepalm right now.

If it wasn't for how fun it is watching Sky fret over simple to big mistakes and how hard I'm trying to calm my libido right now? I'm probably landing a punch or two to Linx face. It was just that imagining how Sky slowly takes one knee to the floor and extending the other sideway, skirt almost high up, barely living some fabrics covering his porcelain thighs for my fucking wild imagination of what could be waiting for me there. And GOD how it sends shivers down my spine as he looked at me while he slowly rubs his lustful face down my thighs moving dangerously near my member FUCK that got me hard as rock.

Now what?

I need to straighten my brothers way of life, It was not good for Sky to learn bullshits.

"That's some hard-on you've got there." Elijah said walking Infront of me.

"And a serious Brother Issues."

He laughed as he put glasses on top of Sky's tray. I can tell he's struggling just by lifting 3 full drinks. it can't be help since when he first arrived here he was all bones and skin, although soft and delicate it was alarmingly thin, so thin that he was undoubtedly malnourished. Fucking Luciano Laviste! It really can't get any better with that man around. I really need to hurry up. Not for just my sake but for the sake of everyone I care about.

I once again look at Sky's shaking arms as he tried to balance the glasses and how bright the room became once he portrays a wide smile as he successfully placed the 'orders of the customer' to the farthest table. It was healing. I felt all my fatigue from the company, the bar, Mom, William and my Fucked up brother just went flying down the drain the moment Sky smile that bright. It was not on exaggeration, there really is times when a persons smile can get anything better and in this case every smile Sky had was really healing that is without looking at his thin and pale body. It was sickeningly beautiful.

I always thought of how it would feel if I was ravishing his body nonsense, and I did but at that time I lost my reasons to my instinct and as I think back I was horrified of what left of Sky under my control that day. How did I came to hurt that fragile body?

It was not an accident and I know I was driven to do so, as expected of my beloves. I don't know who started it but the idea of "It was now Okay" and the continues "go" cue that seems on leading the house into touching Azure was the limit I did first break. No it was all just excuses. Since from the very beginning even before the 13th came together it was always there. It was the fact that I gave in first is what worries me all this time. It was not that I did it without knowing. Yep I was mad at myself. Not because I laid my hands on Sky but because I didn't control myself.

"I bet it was Ash." I said without thinking.

"Yep. I second the motion." My now limping twin said as if reading my monologue all this time. He was kicked in the gut by Elijah just now and come running for me.

"But I really did draw the wrong stick this time... so was Enrique." I said as I bit my lip watching the now legal brother and sister doing the right mentoring process. It was really a turn on how hot Elijah became when he's all serious.

"Bitch please." Linx rolled his eyes as he walks away, bringing back a stool to sit on. "Just admit that you went too far because everyone knows how beautiful that baby is." He said looking at Sky

"Yep. That's why I'm not sorry at all just... pissed."

Linx laugh as if it was expected and he confirmed something at last.

"How fitting of a Lagrande that is." He sigh

"Stop saying anything stupid, Linx. We no longer holds any sort of emotion towards that miserable place." I deadpanned.

He fell silent. Tsk. It was not the right call.

I looked at what the others have been up to so far but as I expected. No progress when Sky is around. I just hope we could get through tonight that is.

🙃

Okay... I'm sorry. I just took 2 whole months without writing and that's my bad, vacay happened, and no one demands for update before so I thought it was okay but guess not. So I'm sincerely writing and hoping that I can continue to do so since it's first day of school tomorrow. and Gosh it's already 34k reads already and here I thought it was just 3k or something. I was expecting you would get bored with it but... Still thanks a lot ...yep lots and hope you keep tabs on more.