Cliché but Cute

20

"Pfft hahahahahaha."

Everyone was laughing. I didn't get it and it felt like they're actually making fun of me right now. It was both a good and bad feeling that I pout confused and a little frustrated that I didn't know anything.

Why did I not learn that kind of words? I read a lot of hard bound books about sciences and math, even finance and marketing but I didn't come across the word boyfriend.

"Sky, come here."

Elijah's calm voice took me out of my little wonderland as he sat me next to him. He gently smiled and gave me a cookie as he started to explain things.

"Boyfriend is like a term we use for being lovers. It's like when you officially started dating and go to places or just stay at home and do things you both enjoy. Like watching movies and eating or playing games or just cuddling silently."

"What's dating?"

Elijah took a deep breath and patiently explain a lot of thing that I should know about dating.

"But I did that too with Mom." I said confused.

"Well... that's not counted since you do it with the one you love apart from the adults."

"But Lantice, Linx and Jackson is adults, you too and William and Qen."

"You forgot Ashnier, He's already 21." Enzo sang as if enjoying mine and Elijah's discussion.

"Yeah but you probably feel different things from us than what you feel towards Mom." Vaughn interjected.

"Yeah..." I weakly said. I understand how it was different but isn't it the same? what I did with Mom and them are the same. "Hmm... I'm confused."

"Argghh this is frustrating!" Canary suddenly said. Jumping down from Jackson's lap. He walked towards me and kiss me deep and hard, he bit my lips and smirked like it was satisfying.

"You do dirty things like this when you're dating." Canary proudly stated.

"Is kissing dirty? yes, maybe cause of the germs in my mouth."

I looked up and saw Canary with a perplexed expression. I heard Jack laugh then as his gaze then fall into me.

"It was sex. Sky." Jackson playfully said as he do something with his hands that I didn't understand. He put his pointing finger in the circle on his other hand and moving it left and right.

"S.E.X."

I tried to do the same thing but Elijah Capture my hands and gently puts them down. He then glared at Jack after that.

"What? We do have sex a lot though." Jack laugh as he pulled Canary in his lap once again.

"You do? Sex is intercourse right? like what Canary and my... m-my father did with me?"

Silence.

For a minute it was too silent. They all have the same serious look and... contempt?

Elijah looked at me seriously after that. It was to the point that I didn't know if he's mad at me or just plain serious.

"It's not the same." Elijah look me in the eyes as if wanting every word to dug deep in me.

"What your father did is unacceptable!! I believed you already know it but that is not love at all!! That's just plain obsession to the point that he imprisoned and raped you!! That!- That's..."

Elijah's grip in my shoulders tighten that it started to hurt. I know, I already understand that it was not right the moment Nana disappeared and never returned. I realized that what she said was true and what the other guards said too the moment they vanished. Everyone who said otherwise against my Father's rules disappeared one by one and that moment on I understand that it was not normal at all.

"I know."

A moment of silence pass by.

"I'm sorry, Sky. I didn't mean to bring back painful memories." Elijah weakly said.

It's not like that.

It's not their fault. In the first place it was something that I can never forget. Every now and then I remembered how I was not supposed to do this and that.As I remembered my father's face I started to question everything based on what he said. How everything I believed in is fake and how I was stripped of my childhood and my own dignity to begin with. It's like I can never get rid of his shadow.

It's lonely and scary.

I lived up until 18 not knowing anything but the rules that my father strongly employed me with. It was all the chains that grips tightly in my ankle that reminds me how I grew with it and how long it has been there that I forgot when it all begins to restrain me, how it tied me down as I was being violated by my father against my will and how it supported me whenever my vision and limbs lose all control because of the medicines I was injected with.

It's lonely.

Knowing it's just me that remembered it all and how I can't say anything about it. I'm alone fighting this fear that maybe my happiness right now can be easily taken away from me when my father found me.

It's scary.

"Sky?"

I'm scared.

"SKY!!"

Elijah's concerned voice echoed in my head. I look at their faces reminding myself where I am and who I am with. It was not the room I used to lived in nor my father being here.

I'm safe.

"Elijah." I looked at my trembling hands a it slowly settled down.

"Do I get to be with you all forever if I became your boyfriend?"

I asked. They all look at me concerned and at the same time having that expression that I don't understand. It warms my heart though. to the point that I'm getting addicted seeing it.

"Yes. We will never leave you alone if you became ours." He smiled.

I smiled slowly taking Elijah and Enzo's hands in me. I gripped it tightly as I gave them my answer.

"Okay, I'll be the best boyfriend ever."

It's okay, I'm not alone. I'll be with them from now on.

"Then will you be my boyfriends?"

Canary snorted.

"Okay, that's too cliché but it's still acceptable." He then smiled and kiss me.

"That's your first Yes.... I guess I took it again."

🙃