Weeping Welkin

007

          I looked outside the floor to ceiling glass wall that is supposed to be tinted from this side of the wall. So, am I not seen completely from the outside? I don't know how that works or if it's even possible since it's the first time I've seen or heard something like this but still... It's so cool. I know Enzo picked this spot since it's in the blinds from the outside even if you looked from the other glass wall that can be seen both ways. He's too considerate and that made me felt weird emotions. Anyways, I can watch what's going on outside and it seems like they didn't know I'm here, it's kinda comforting.

"So this is what outside looks like."

The sun rays and the people created a morning atmosphere that I've never experienced even once. Small boys and girls are running around making noises that I've never heard before since it's in the rules to never make unnecessary sound inside that house, but seeing how they smile so brightly makes me create the same pleasant sounds that I don't even know I can make. I'm surprised and somewhat nervous that I'm actually breaking a rule but what I'm feeling right now is so overwhelming that I forgot I'm scared. Some middle aged women and men walking either in a hurry or slowly enjoying the time they had. It's kinda funny how some seems so busy talking in a square thingy which they seems to spoke to no one to, making them bump into each other while walking. What are they doing? I laughed as I saw another pair bumping again. I looked at some group of guys sitting beside the 'what the book described as fountain' and playing in the same square device. I don't know what that is, but I think it's dangerous since all of there attention is in that particular thing and they're actually hitting each other as they screamed in chorus. But they looks like they're actually excited and happy, well, Father used to hit me too and that makes him excited. So it really is normal after all?

"Here, I hope you like ice cream and strawberries." Enzo came back from the counter after he speak with the lady in the front receiving customers. "The food I ordered will be here soon too! It's just a pity that I'm not allowed to take you outside though, I want you to meet my friends from school and buy you clothes and some earrings!"

"I'm... Mom said, I'm not allowed to." I said as I once again looks at the group of guys across the street.

"Yeah, that sucks! But I'm quite certain you'll be able to go outside when you're ready enough. We, no Mom surely won't keep you in forever. Well for now we can just enjoy ourselves inside the building for the meantime!" He holds my hand as he scoop a spoonful of what he called ice cream. "Say, aaaahh!"

I smiled and took the ice cream inside my mouth, it sure is cold, I'm surprised. Enzo laughed as he saw my bewildered face, I can already guess how I looked like in his eyes.

"Sky~ why are you so cute?!" He pinched my nose and wipes the excess cream in my lips. " I don't know someone can be this beautiful."

I blush and hid my face from his scrutinizing adorable curious gaze. He laughed once again that just made me a lot more embarrassed and stressed, well I think in a good way?

"Dude, I'm not informed that a fag can bang chicks." A guy snorted loudly that made me look at a bunch of guys who just entered the cafe. It was the group of teenager from across the street!

"Oohh! The fag playing a straight game." The guy with a straight blonde hair sudden approaches our table sitting beside Enzo, putting his arms in his shoulders. "Can your dick even harden? I think it wants another dick though? Hahaha! Cocksucker!"

"Hey did you paid her to open up a leg for you? How does it feels from the front and not from the ass?" Another guy joined looking at me with those kind of eyes I disgust the most. "I bet you're dissatisfied and puked even before you touched her. How dare you're dirty hands do something so awful?"