A Bottle of Happiness

006

        I dreaded the moment that I have to go out of my door. A lot of things happened and I ended up agreeing to what Paradisè wanted. What my new Mother wanted, well I have a new Mom.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm sure they'll love you." Mom said combing my strained hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful, Sky. I already explained the situation to the boys so I know they'll understand."

"Hmm..."Even though she reassured me, I'm still hesitant about everything.

"Mom?" I heard Elijah calling outside my room and my nerves seems to grow by the second. "Lunch is ready."

          I close my eyes the moment he opened the door. I might have looked so silly in his eyes. I have a small figure and if I have to compare myself to them? I really resemble girls more accurately than a guy. But I'm still worried, maybe they'll be grossed out.

"Mom, Azure's eyes are unique. If we have to hide him, he needs contacts for that." Elijah said as he walks towards the drawer where Mom put all the products she called cosmetics. "Sky have a bright silver blue eyes but I don't think I'll work with his red ones."

"Let's just try."

         They put the contacts in my eyes. It hurts a little but it makes my eyes looks a little blue but in a closer look, it's turning purple when put under the sunlight.

"Okay that'll do." Elijah said smiling at me. Elijah's suffering in a genetic condition called Albinism, so I have to ware a wig with the same hair color. But what makes him rare is that distinctive eyes of his. "Come now, Sky. Remember to call me 'Big Brother' from now on." Elijah teasingly said smirking at me again. He took my hands leading me again to the dining hall.

"Please don't tease me, O-onii-chan." I said embarrassingly.

"Who the fuck thought you that?"

"J-jackson."

"That fucker!" He said fuming mad. His ears are red and he won't look at me again. Did I say something bad?

"B-but he said O-onii-chan is an alternative for Big Brother a-and I'll make you happy." I saw his whole face immediately turning red. I think I ended up worsening the situation .

"Oh~ Onii-chan is so happy, alright." Linx came out of the room in my left. He carried me in his arm while smiling teasingly towards Elijah. I wrap my hands in his nape as we descend in the stairs from the second floor.

"How about little Sky calls me Onii-chan too?" Linx asked but we entered the dining hall before I can answer his question.

"Please don't, Sky." Lantice, Linx older twin brother plead. He took me from his brother and sat between Dustin and Enzo putting me comfortably in his lap.

           Enzo smiled at me brightly. He put his fork with sausage in between my lips as Linx and Elijah sat across the table. Enzo is one of the most bubbly and bright boy in this house. He had a mint green hair and eyes that sparkles whenever he smiles. His fashion sense is quite overboard though, he wears a lot of earrings and colorful hoody with different patterns, miss match socks and bunny ears. His taller than me and Canary but compared to our sizes? the others are way taller.

"Ashnier and Vaughn baked some lasagna, do you want some?" Enzo asked, putting some white like cake made out of pasta in Lantice's plate.

          I don't know what it tastes like since all I'm allowed to eat before is vegetable salad and milk, in rare occasion meat or pasta but not like this one. So I can't say no since I wanted to try it too. Lantice twirls his fork scooping some lasagna before asking me to say ahh. I blush, I felt so embarrassed that they're giving me this much attention.