I Like This Sound

014

          "Can I touch you, Sky?"

The ringing in my head won't stop, my vision is spinning and I feel so hot. I looked at Lantice hoping he'll do something about this but what I see is a sadistic smile as if saying he's enjoying my pleading.

"Ouch!"

"Does it feels good?"

His lustful eyes and deep voice keeps on teasing me as he bites on my skin multiple times. Enzo laugh, it was between sweet and husky. What are they doing to me??

Im feeling a pain unlike anything I've felt before. I know it's painful but my body keeps on getting hot from they're touch on my skin.

"S-stop... P-please."

This is so frustrating, I was so powerless in their hands, I can't even control my voice and even my body is screaming. Lantice keeps on biting as if painting my skin with marks but the pain and pleasure I felt as he bites my nape hard end it. It's too much, I can't take it.

I cried and the sobs and hiccups worsen but they continuously assault me with kisses and light slaps as I gasps and scream.

"Shhhh.... It's okay. Your mine right? Sky~"

Enzo muffled my screams with his fingers in my mouth. His pushing my tongue down as my saliva drips non-stop. I can't take it.

I can't take it anymore.

"Flush pink... How cute."

Lantice lick and bites my nipples as he looked at me, I don't know if it was fast or slow, my grasp of time seems non-existent now.

"S-stop."

I cried once more but Enzo laughed as if he's enjoying everything. Lantice seems to feel the same as he made his way in my neck cutting my source of air. His fingers dug deep as if he'll really suffocate me. It hurts. I wanted to scream but I can't, I can't even breath anymore, why? Why are they doing this?

Unlike what Canary did, the way they touch me is... Too much.

My knees gave out, I can't feel a thing and my senses blurred but my tears continued to stream down. I know this feeling very well, the point where you lost every strength and will you have.

It's Lantice and Enzo, not my father but my new family. I thought I successfully run away and freed myself but once again, I felt so powerless.

"Sky?"

Enzo looked at me, the crazed and sadistic smile now arched in a grim line. The eyes full of lust and aggressiveness mellowed and now looking at me with concern and

guilt?

"S-Sky....yo-you, what?! It's too fast!"

"Calm down, Enzo."

The voices muffled and all I can think of is I needed to get out. I don't have the strength to fight nor have the presence of mind to process anything. Why am I here again? The reason does not matter anymore at least I don't have to put up with anything anymore.

I don't care anymore.

•§•

I never cared.

Or so I thought.

Until I saw Azure in that state. He was okay a few hours back but what we all took for granted was here again knocking like a death angel in our front door.

We should've asked, I should've asked.

A few hours ago....

"Qen, I thought you quit smoking?"

Dustin sat beside me as I looked outside the balcony of my room. The sky was crying since yesterday that I don't think we're going to have any customer later tonight.

"Yeah." I puffed one more time before dumping the stick on the ashtray.

"How's Canary?"

"I don't think he'll last long, they've been doing him for a couple of hours now. It's already dark outside."

I stayed silent. It's not like I'm angry like what the rest maybe feeling right now, I'm just frustrated or even annoyed at what Canary did and it's not about who had Azure first, it just didn't sit right to me.

"Why didn't you talk to Sky?"
Dustin leaned in my shoulder as we watch the rain drops slowly. "He's been looking at your direction for quite some time now."

"I know."

"Yeah? Then why? It's not like it's your fault that he fainted. You know he's just stressed out and it's not really a big deal."

Yeah, it's not a big deal. It started as a joke and without me realizing that Azure is just like us, I agitated him to the point of breaking down. I know it sounds so silly and over the top but I know how it feels to know nothing and be abandoned in a place where you don't even know if you're still alive or just lifeless.

The first time I saw him at the post I knew right there and then that he's just like us, like me who wanted to know where to go and where to come back home. He was so fragile and uneasy that I wanted to lighten up the mood and I failed...

It's not the problem though, it's just, somehow after everything that happened and how we got to know that he's actually the soul heir to the Lavistes, I just couldn't talk to him anymore.

"It's because Sky is a Laviste, right?" Dustin looked at me as if asking if he's right and I don't have to confirm anything anymore.

"I won't understand you. I didn't suffer from Luciano but I know what you guys been through, what hell he put you all in and how cruel he can be and I know that I don't have the right to say anything but Sky is different." He looked me straight in the eyes as he held my hands tightly. "He may be a Laviste but he's not Luciano, nor he's a heartless and ruthless man and I know you know it too."

Dustin hugged me as he slowly planted kisses in my collarbones. I kissed his forehead as I looked at the door. Just pass the door is his room, I want to talk to him even before everything but as the time goes by, our relationship continued to grew apart and awkward. I don't know how to approach him.

"It's also been hours now since Enzo and Lantice brought Sky to Enzo's room."

"Yeah."

"Shall we go?"

I looked at Dustin's eyes that is so full of reassurance. I felt myself calming down as he lead me to my door. "Sky probably wants to talk to you too."

"Yeah."

Dustin smiled at me, as I resolved myself before opening the door expecting a cherry Enzo to jump at me or Lantice's glares for having us interrupt their lesson or in a worse case scenario were I open this god-damned door and find them all butt naked fucking the each other's brains out which is the most probable situation. I prepared myself.

I prepared myself but what I saw shocked my every reason. Enzo for almost a year now never had any attacks nor as wrecked as he is right now. What? What the hell happened.

"What the hell, Lantice?"

I heard Dustin screaming and Enzo's crying but all I can processed is how Azure looked like right now. His beautiful eyes shut close as it cascades an almost blood for being so red, his soft face are now wet with tears and saliva but what shocked me more is how bruises seems to decorate his body, his neck and chest are full of bite marks and his wrist that is so thin are full of bruised left by forceful touches. Blood from Azure's skin and his wrecked appearance made my blood boiled. At that time I wanted to kill someone and I hated that it was the people I held dear... What the fuck happened?!

"Lantice, what the hell did you do? Answer me you fucker!" Dustin is livid and I wanted to do the same thing or maybe do worse but I have to know what the hell happened. At that time I heard a painful cry as Enzo sobs.

"He-he's in a... a sub... space."

🙃🚩