Yes, I like him

A very late update 👀🤦

15

"We don't know anything about how the fuck Luciano even raised Sky, Mom. What are we supposed to do? Barge in to his house and ask how to fucking pull Sky out of the damn space?"

"Elijah you need to calm down."

"But it's dangerous to left Sky in that state."

The living room became quiet, no one dare to say anything after that. Yes, it's dangerous to leave Sky alone right now that we don't know how to handle him in this situation. Ashnier is tending to his aftercare as he was one of the most reliable person, seeing how he stays calm and collected after what happened this afternoon.

After we saw sky almost fainting after we barge inside Enzo's room and Dustin's screaming about how Sky ended up with those bruises, the house was then in an uproar. It was shocking how Elijah hit Lantice after that. He was known to be the calmest and the most level headed among us but I don't think he can do that if he saw Sky as his younger sister completely, but still I can't help but think that it's not the case.

"How did he enter his subspace? I knew Luciano is doing unheard things to him, he abuse and locked him up, but to think that Sky can enter a subspace."

"The problem is Sky entered a subspace almost automatically, he was trained to ... No, forced to do so... and it happened in this house, because of you and you're staying you didn't know?" Dustin was rigid, I know. He was the most gentle and understanding person I know but he can be this uncontrollable when angry, but isn't it too early for him to actually have even a slightest feeling for Azure? Well it's not like I'm any better...

"I don't know...I -I'm just so mad and jealous and ...and the way sky... Sky cried is...is so."

I can hear Enzo trying to explain what happened while his hiccups is worsening.

"We ended up doing the same thing as his father."

The room became silent, we are all guilty of the same mistake. We didn't take Sky's situation in consideration and took his innocence of the world for granted. We drag him in this mess we started without making ourselves clear of what we really wanted from him. It was all too fast even for me what more for him? We didn't think this through.

I should've known, the moment Lantice and Enzo took Sky up the staircase with what happened with Canary yesterday, it's not unexpected, even I wanted to touch Azure in the same way seeing those marks in his neck this morning. I should've expected that their lust and sadistic sides would unleashed itself when Sky got involved in this whole polygamous relationship.

"Lantice I trusted you, man. You're the eldest that's why I expected that you'll restrain yourself a little, you should've-"

"I KNOW! I know,okay?"

That moment always came by, no one will speak as if everyone understood what the other mean. A lot of fights happened the past decade that we live in the same house but it will always ends up the same way, a noiseless agreement. I looked at Azure as I weight the situation. I surprised myself that I can stay calm despite the situation. No, it was because we have this situation that my nerves forced me to null my emotions, just like what I do every time.

Elijah walked out after that. Ashnier volunteered to try and figure out how to ease sky out of his subspace as he has a lot of experience being the most stable dominant in the group. Vaughn and the others then try to calm Dustin and Enzo down as Mom entered the room and looked at us one by one. Okay, we'll have a long talk for sure. I don't want to leave the room but Linx started to act as the adult kicking everyone out and gathering us in the living room. Linx really step up unconditionally in moments where Lantice can't, he may seems goofy sometimes but he really is reliable when needed be.