Caged Betrayer

Just so you know betrayer is synonymous to Canary. Canary's one of my favorites so no hate -,-

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
__________________________________

011
§

The tears in my eyes just can't stop from falling. My heart feels like falling apart and hiccups are ruining my desperate attempt to be as silent as possible. What the hell are you doing Azure? Why are you like this?

I'm not dumb. I know there's something between all of them. I've seen them kiss and sometimes I can even hear some noice. They're all in a relationship. Nana said that it's possible if they love each other. Being with the same sex was never new to me or even them having such lewd actions too. I... I too know how to do it.

But I don't understand why they're hiding it from me. Of course Azure! Since they don't love you! You're just a child in their eyes!! They're disgusted at you now for wanting them that way.

What the hell am I doing really?

"Crying won't help you, you know?"

I looked up at my now open door as I saw Canary leaning in the walls in front of me. Why is he here? I wanted to ask him but then I remembered that he's been looking at me since early on when I messed up everything. Maybe he saw everything from the very beginning and he's here to yell at me or hurt me for wanting his lovers.

"W-what are you doing h-here?"

I wanted to just lighten up the mood a bit but he just stare at me. Will he really hit me? Will he give me back to ny father? My breathing started to stagger as I once again remember where I belong. Would he really do it? Why is he here in the first place?

He did something to the door as he closed it. He walks towards me as his long silky blonde hair was swinging from left to right. He didn't tucked it in ponytail today so the purple strands makes it so eye catching, he looks like a doll. Maybe he's irked by my stares as his intense gazes looked at me intently. Why is he looking at me like that.

"That tears looks good in your face."

I was petrified.

He said the same thing as my father but why am I reacting differently? It was not right to take pleasure in someone's pain but why am so breathless by what he just said? I became unsure of what to do that I started wiping my face but a fast hands restrained my movement as he pushed me down my very own bed.

"I just said I liked them, didn't I?" I can smell Canary's sweet breath that's hitting my cheeks as he whispered in my ears with such a deep voice.

"Do I have to pay up just to see you cry more?"

Why am I thinking of dirty things when he clearly didn't come here to play with me but to torture me because of what I did. I was so frustrated and afraid that my tears started to fall once again.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I... I'm r-really...nngg... s-sorry." I said in between my hiccups.

I tried to look at him to show my sincerity but I was once again shocked by what I saw. For the first time Canary... Canary's smiling! He's smiling at me.

"Oh baby boy, that's it! Beg for forgiveness. Beg!"

He's looking at me the same way my father did. He... He wants me to beg like I did for my father.  I'm starting to tremble but I know it's not from fear or a panic attack that I always had when father started doing inappropriate things to me. I trembled because I know what was coming next. Canary wanted to do the same but why...