45.

Emily's POV:
"Good Morning," Penelope said softly in a sing songy voice.
My eyes were met with sunlight shining through a slit in the curtains. I was pretty out of it because of how tired I was from the case and the long girls night last night so I didn't even realize that JJ was pressing against my chest until I tried to get up to use the bathroom.
Penelope let out a giggle as I struggled to get up as I was trapped under JJ. I finally managed to slip out of JJ's arms and ran to the bathroom. I really had to pee. I came back to see Penelope holding out a cup of coffee for me. It was much needed.
"Thank you," I said joining Penelope in the corner of the room as I sat by the foot of the bed.
"You did it again Emily..."
"Did what?" I shook my head in confusion.
"Talk in your sleep," Penelope said with a suspicious smile.
"I always do that, you know that, everyone does... it's actually quite embarrassing."
"No, I know that but umm, you said her name." I followed Penelope's eyes as she looked behind me at JJ who was clutching onto the blanket ever since I got up.
"Again?" I said softly as I rubbed my temples.
"Penelope, I don't even remember what I was dreaming about last night or even five minutes ago. I have no idea if she was in it or not."
"If who was in what?" JJ's very sleepy voice said from behind Emily. Emily turned around with her mouth wide open but she quickly closed it to make it seem less suspicious.
"If her... uhh her mom was in her dream last night," Penelope said trying to save Emily.
"Oh... okay then. Hey, come back and cuddle with me Em," JJ said in a playful voice. Both Penelope and Emily looked at each other wondering if they both heard the same thing. And before Emily could say anything she felt JJ wrap her arms around her and pull her back.
"Garcia, the coffee, grab it now!" Penelope quickly reached over the table and swiftly took the coffee out of Emily's hands as she and JJ fell back onto the bed.

"Oh! Elle just texted. She's home. She bought food for tonight's dinner and she's making us cook... But Eli and Amelia are coming over so I guess it'll be fun."
"Penelope, help me," Emily strained as JJ wrapped her entire body tightly around Emily.
"Awh, sorry sweet pea, gotta go help Elle with the groceries. Maybe when I come back."
As Emily watched Penelope run out of the room laughing, she could feel JJ quickly releasing her grip on her. Only for a second though, just long enough to take her body out form under Emily and swing her leg up and over her body. She sat up on Emily's stomach, straddling her as she braced herself on her arms.
She dangled herself over Emily as her hair fell down past her shoulders and framing her face. Emily licked her lips not knowing what to do with her hands, body, anything. She was frozen under JJ. She had no idea what was happening and as she stared right into JJ's eyes, she got lost in them. JJ stared right back at her with soft smirk as she brought her face down to Emily's.
"Jayje! What are we doing?" Emily asked nervously laughing as JJ smiled and slowly lowered her head down, getting closer and closer to Emily's lips.
"Yeah JJ, what are you doing?" Both head turned to find Elle standing by the door.
"Wrestling," JJ said swinging her leg off of Emily. Emily sat up and just stared at the wall confused about what just happened but quickly snapped out of it and joined the others as they walked downstairs.
"JJ? Wha- How are you so energetic all of a sudden?" Elle asked as she carried the night old wine glass down.
"Uh... I don't know. A good night's sleep I guess," JJ shrugged her shoulders.
Penelope and Elle gave each other "the look" knowing exactly why she was so happy. It was the first night in a week or two where she's had a peaceful, or somewhat peaceful, night all because of one particular person.

They all went downstairs and instead of getting food they all flopped onto the couch and turned the tv on again.
"So we can start making dinner later when Eli and Amelia come over so they can help and that gives us about three hours to kill. What are we doing today?"
"I kinda want to take a nap..." JJ said as she stared at Emily. Penelope cleared her throat telling JJ that everyone could see her eyeing Emily up and down. JJ looked at her but quickly looked away embarrassed.
"You just woke up babe, why do you want to go back to sleep?" Elle asked as she flipped through the Netflix browser.
"No reason. I'm not tired, I just... like to sleep," JJ started playing with her hair between her fingers.