53.

Just as Emily finished, JJ helped her ride out her high and soon enough, she pushed JJ off and flipped her over to replace her spot. The girls were so into it, they didn't even hear the doorknob shake.
"Baby, I thought we had to be quiet..." Emily raised her head from in between her legs.
"...Emily," JJ moaned as she pushed her head back down. Emily quickly took her free hand and threw it over JJ's mouth to keep her from announcing to the entire station that they've been having sex in the interrogation room floor.

The doorknob shook again, which JJ heard this time.
"Hey, love birds, sounds like everything is going... great but get out cause we have something," Elle whispered loudly against the door.
"And you told me to shut up, you might as well bring a gag for yourself next time," Emily teased her as she tried to get up without JJ pulling her back down every two seconds.
Emily finally got up after JJ gave up and went across the room to get their pants.
"Why did you throw them so far?" JJ asked giving Emily her bottoms.
"Uh, force of habit? Never mind that... check please," Emily put her shirt back on and lifted her neck to check if there were any visible marks.
"Just one, or three, but I have makeup!"
"Three? JJ! Actually doesn't matter, I see four on you babe..." Emily cheekily smiled.
"Emily... Shit, I forgot, my makeup bag isn't in the van, it's back at the hotel."
"I- just rub it, maybe it'll go down..." Emily suggested.
JJ and Emily leaned against the table massaging their necks trying to get rid of the hickeys but jumped as they heard a knock.
"JJ, Prentiss? We'd love it if you two could join us in the next room, we need to get started," they stood up frozen with their mouths hanging open as they expected Elle voice but instead got Hotch's.

"Hey..." JJ said to Elle as she tucked her hair behind her ear.
"You're lucky I was here," Elle whispered.
"What?"
"I was in the other room guarding it with my life, the officers probably thought I was crazy, so that no one would see you and your little girlfriend... doing it on the floor."
"Elle!" JJ playfully slapped her arm.
"You're welcome," she smirked.
"Whatever," JJ laughed.

"Okay let's get started," Hotch said as he came into the room.
Emily and JJ separated as they approached the table and stood at both ends.
"We have lead..." Hotch began saying as Emily watched JJ's face light up across from her.
"Elle and Morgan interviewed around and found three people who might've know someone who fits the description of the unsub," he continued.
"But we don't have a description Hotch, we don't know what they look like..."
"No, you're right we don't, but they did. We went around and found this woman, Charlene Annesworth, who brought us to an A.A. meeting in town and asked her friends if they knew who we were talking about and luckily for us they did," Morgan chimed in.
"And then we told Hotch, but Reid and Rossi were closer to the unsub's last known address so they went, and surely enough, this woman fit the description exactly. Right down to the kids," Elle added.
"Wait, the unsub's a woman?" JJ asked.
"Her mother told us everything. Lena Hackett, a 45 year old white woman. She was a teen mom at 17 with a daughter, Alexa. And down the line, years later, she had 3 more kids. Her mother told us that everything was fine until one day, she was at home with the kids... hungover. Her oldest and one of the twins had come down with a cold so she had all the kids stay home from school incase the other had gotten the cold as well but the night before, she decided to go to a bar with an old friend. She made sure everyone was asleep until she left the house. She told Alexa where she was going so the night so that she didn't worry and could watch her siblings incase something went wrong. Lena came home late but she made it home safely and the rest of the night was quiet."
"Did she-" JJ began to ask.
"Not in the way you would think..." Reid quietly cut her off.
"Well, that morning, everyone was home. The kids asleep in their rooms and Lena on the couch. Then around noon, Lena woke up with a massive headache from drinking the night before, she decided to have a little day to herself. She made herself a small breakfast and lit a candle or three on her side table by the window. After about half an hour later she wanted to go for a walk and, without thinking, left the house with her candles still burning. Stepping out of the house without a second thought, she left the candles burning with her kids inside, having completely forgotten that they were home at all."
No, Emily mouthed as she caught on to where the story was going.
"And while she was out, the candles continued to burn until finally, just that one spark bounced onto the curtains and began to spread until the entire first floor was enraged with fire."
Emily watched JJ as her eyes grew red trying to hold back tears. And her hands gripping onto the back of the chair as if she was holding in all her rage.
"Alexa had woken up from the smell, confused, until she got out of bed and felt how hot the floors were. She called out for Lena but there was no answer so she ran into her siblings rooms and woke them up trying to find a way out. But unfortunately for the four kids, the only way out was blocked and eventually the house was engulfed in flames and they..." Hotch paused as this part of the story was making him uncomfortable.