70.

Emily continued to call and text JJ and girls but no one answered. Did they all take a nap? Is JJ okay?
She called Reid and Eli to see if any of the girls had called them or anything but both said no.

"They're probably just sleeping or something, you know them," Eli tried to comfort Emily.
"Maybe you're right. We did have the ceremony really late last night and they definitely went home and had a couple more drinks... so they're most likely hungover..."
"Yeah, I'm sure they're fine."
"Okay, let's hope so."
"Alright babe, I'll call you later then," Eli started to end the call.
"Bye Eli, I'll call you soon."

Emily wanted to get JJ some flowers and her favorite snack since she hasn't been able to eat them due to the surgery and because the infection was making her feel worse. She left the house and drove to the grocery store and bought a small bouquet of baby blue and white flowers and picked up a bag, or four, of family sized Cheetos for JJ. She also picked up a few groceries for next week since JJ would be cleared to go home soon and knew she'd have to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the both of them. On her drive home she passed the pharmacy and remembered that they had pictures they wanted to print out and put in a photo album. So as another little surprise for JJ, she went in and printed out an entire stack of pictures of the two of them and the team. She looked through the stack in the car, laughing at all of the pictures of Sergio and cooing at the ones with just her and JJ.

She finally made it home and put the groceries away and seeing as the girls were possibly asleep on the couch, she took her time and danced around kitchen and living room to a couple songs. She figured that since she was already home, maybe she should clean and do laundry so that JJ came home to a clean house. She didn't want her to worry about anything once she brought her home. So she continued to blast her music from the speakers and cleaned to her heart's content.

~ at the hospital (a few hours back to just before Emily leaves the house) ~

Penelope, Elle and Amelia had definitely joined JJ for a nap as soon as their butts reached the couch cushion. They slept for only, what seemed to be the entire day, two and half hours.

Elle was the heaviest sleep but as soon as she heard the rapid beeping coming from JJ's bedside, she was the first one wake.
"JJ! Hey, what's wrong?" Elle panicked as she ran over to her.
"It's hurts Elle, it's hurts!" She moaned as she clutched her chest.
"What hurts? JJ, use your words, please."
"M-my chest," JJ gasping, trying to catch her breath.
"Okay, okay try and relax... breathe..."
"I-I can't Elle!"
"What can I do? I can wake up Amelia, she can help," Elle started to panic.
JJ suddenly stopped speaking as she picked up a harsh cough. Soon enough, she could feel the air getting sucked out of her lungs and airways as she struggled to inhale even the slightest bit of air. She attempted to speak again but the lack of air in her lungs made it near impossible to even make a sound.  And to make matters even more painful for JJ, the thrashing and sudden jolts her body made pulled tightly against the stitches. All she could feel was pain from her head down to her toes and all around.

"Amelia! Wake up!" Elle yelled as she tried to sit JJ up.
"Now, Amelia! Get up!" She screamed again.
Amelia still half asleep couldn't wrap her head around what was happening until she locked eyes with JJ. She could see the fear quickly building up as she gasped for air.
"Lie her back down, Elle! Do it!"
Elle immediately took her hands off of JJ and slowly laid her back down as Amelia rushed over to try an figure out what was wrong.

With all of the commotion coming from the three of them, Penelope finally woke up. Seeing everything that was happening in front of her, terrified the shit out of her.
"JJ?" She stood there frozen, not know what to do.
"Garcia?" Amelia said as she elevated JJ's head back to open up her airways.
"Yeah..." her voice shook.
"Go call a nurse in here right now! Please!"
"O-Oh okay okay... is she okay?"
"Penelope! Go!" Elle shouted at her.
"Okay! I'm sorry," she cried running out of the room.
"Elle, go around the bed and hit the blue button. She stopped breathing!" Amelia instructed as EKG started to decline and flatline.