9.

JJ came running over to the island with some eggs, toast, and a bunch of bacon and she watched Emily as her eye widen at the sight. Emily was practically drooling and the look she gave JJ sent her into a laugh attack. They both sat across from each other and ate in silence. But the thing about the silence was that it wasn't awkward, at all. The silence was actually really comforting for the both of them. Every so often while one was eating and staring else where, the other would take that moment a steal a glance at them. While Emily ate her bacon, she looked out the window and JJ would just look at her. Her eyes didn't know where to focus. They started at Emily's eyes then went down to her mouth then back up to her eyes and trailed right back down past her mouth and she found herself staring at Emily's boobs. JJ realized that Emily still wasn't wearing a shirt and was wearing one of her robes. It looked really cute on her JJ thought. Then she got lost in her thoughts and went back to eating. And as soon as JJ's head dropped down to eat Emily flung her head over and her eyes dropped down to see JJ. Her eyes traveled around her blonde hair and she found herself staring at JJ. JJ was still tired because she practically just woke up so as she munched on the toast she rested her head on her hand with her eye closed. Emily watched has her mouth lazily chewed on the toast which she found hilarious.
"Hey Jennifer?"
"Yeah Em? Sorry I meant Emily"
"Oh no no it fine, Em is fine by me. So JJ? Huh? That's interesting."
"Oh that," she said laughing awkwardly, "My name is Jennifer Jareau hence the JJ. My friends call me JJ."
"So... am I a friend or do you just let random women you've just met sleep in your bed at night."
"Women? You're the only one," JJ winked.
"Haha very funny."
"No. I'm serious... Anyways considering everything that's happened in the last 24 hours, I would say that you are my friend so call me JJ, if you want."
"JJ it is," Emily said with a big smile.
"Jen- JJ... Did you know you were a cuddly sleeper?"
"I'm a what? You should've been me last, cause then you would felt how cuddly you are..."
"What are you talking about?! The reason I fell asleep was because you had your arms, practically your whole body wrapped around my waist. I couldn't move. You wouldn't let me go..."
"I might not have let you go but after I made dinner last night and came back to bed, I laid down and guess who started spooning who? Without her shirt ."
"Let me remind you who's head and arms I had to get off me not too long ago this morning. And I know you enjoyed me spooning you because I give the best cuddles," Emily said raising and eyebrow.
"Okay fine. Maybe I am a touchy cuddly sleeper, but you are too."
"Whatever you say Jennifer," Emily said with a smirk.
They sat there in silence again and all the both of them could think about was how fast they were becoming friends.
JJ got full fast and finished eating before Emily so she put her head down on the counter while she waited for her to finish. Emily finally finished after some time and she couldn't stop the urge to play footsie so she kicked JJ's foot. JJ without looking up kicked her back and they went back and forth until JJ laughed grabbing Emily's hand and slammed it against the table.
"Ow JJ! Okay you win! You win!"
"I know, I will always win," JJ got up and started putting the dishes in the sink. Emily sat there and pouted while she rubbed her wrist.
"You finished everything?" JJ looked over to Emily with her jaw to the floor.
"A girl's gotta eat," She winked and rubbed her stomach.
"Well if you're not too full yet, do you want to get coffee?"
"From the coffeehouse?" Emily said with a big smile.
"No, from Mars Emily... yes the coffeehouse."
"I'm never too fully my love never."
JJ's heart skipped a beat when Emily said "my love" but she didn't want to overthink it so she didn't say anything after that. She tried so hard not to overthink it or even think about it at all but it's all she could obsess over now.