4.

JJ's POV:
It's been a week since I've seen her and is it possible that she got even more attractive than the last time I saw her. I slowly walked over to my spot on the window seat and I can see her legs blocking the walk way but before I could excuse myself or get close enough to say anything, she moved without lifting her head from her book. And when I sat down, I felt her head pop up and her eyes quickly found me sitting there. I didn't know if she did that intentionally so I just kept my head down so that I didn't make it awkward. But after a few short seconds, that felt like hours, of her looking at me, she taps my shoulder.

Emily was not a bold person around strangers but there was something about this blonde stranger that made her go absolutely insane. She had just moved here and she didn't have any friends but she finally found someone who looked like the type of person who she was going to be so attached to... so she went for it.

Emily's POV:
Okay... It's now or never. You haven't seen her in a week, and you might only see her every once in a while so, just go for it. As soon as the blonde woman sat down, I couldn't help but stare at her. It might've been a little too long but let's hope she didn't notice.
I slowly reached my hand up to her shoulder and got her attention.
"Hi," I said trying not to sound too weird.
She looked up and she looked kind of scared and confused but I just smiled at her and thank god she smiled back.
"Hey there."
I couldn't stop looking into her eyes, they looked like icy snowflakes. But they were so soft and innocent looking.
"Uhh... sorry, let me try again. Hi, I'm Emily. Emily Prentiss."
"Hi Emily," she said really shyly.
"I saw you here last week, I don't know if you remember, probably no-"
"No, of course. I remember you. I'm sorry I left after you said "Hi" I was late for work but um... let me have a do-over?"
"Anything for you..." Emily said trying not to sound too weird to a stranger she just met.
"Jennifer. Hi, my name's Jennifer, sorry I forgot mention that. So how about a do-over for that too."
"Three strikes and you're out but you only have two so you're in the clear," we both let out a laugh and I can't help but feel so stupid after saying that. I sound like a geek. Ughhh....

After getting to know each other for a little bit, Eli finally came over with JJ's coffee and muffin and he was on his break so he joined the ladies by the window.

JJ's POV:
Wow. We've only been talking for a few minutes but the conversation was so easy. One thing after another and it just flowed like we were old friends or something.
"Hello ladies!!" Eli comes over and hands me my breakfast.
"Emily, this is my friend Eli."
"Hi Eli, love seeing you every morning for my coffee," she smiled and winked.
"I didn't know you guys were friends."
"Oh yea, we're both from Pennsylvania and we found each other here about two or three years ago? Right Eli?"
"Sounds about right. And listen Emily, if you need the latest on JJ here, I've got you."
"Thanks Eli," I gave a little death stare.
"Anyways, this might be a little too forward, but I'm having a bit of a girls night with my friend Penelope, and Eli if you're not busy..." I looked over to him and he nodded confirming that he was coming.
"And I was wondering if you maybe wanted to join us?"
"Umm, yeah. Sure I'll come. It's not like I have any plans or anyone to go out with so... pick me up at 8? Or I could come over, which ever one is more convenient."
Eli looked at me as if she just asked me to move in with her but I couldn't pay attention to him right now. I had to answer quick and without hesitation or thinking at all...
"Oh yeah. I'll let you in whenever and we can get ready together."
I could feel my face getting red and immediately I wanted to pass out because of this slight crush I have on her.

My God! Am I stupid? No. It's not like I'm going to make a move. We're just getting ready for a girls night... right? Okay stop. It's a crush, I'm not going to end up making out with her so no harm. Right? Ughhh! I hate myself.

"Well, I gotta get going but here is my number, call or text me when you're free later today and I'll come over and we can get ready," Emily said as she slid out from her seat and handing me a card with her number on it.
"Alright, I'll call you a little later. Bye Em," I immediately hit myself in my head after saying that. Em? Really?
"Well okay then see you tonight Eli, and I'll see you later Jennifer," She left with a wink.
That wink was so cute. I watched her as she walked out the door and before she did she flashed a smile at me and I blushed a little too fast.
"Ow! Elijah!" He kicked me under the table.
"You like her huh?"
"What? Her? No... well... umm maybe? I don't know okay? We've seen each other twice and this is the first time I even talked to her."
"Well later when you're getting ready with her, don't do anything I wouldn't do..." He winked.
"I would do the exact opposite, trust me."
"Okay JJ. Well my break is over, but I'll see you three later."
"Okay. By Eli. Oh and wear something sexy, Penelope's making me and I'm only doing it if she does and that mean you have to too."
"And who's making Emily?"
"Eli-"
And before I could say anything else, he laughed and walked away.