14.

Emily's POV:
Elle kissed me hard and I let her. Maybe it was because I was drunk, I don't know but it was addicting. She ran her hand up my thigh and under my dress and I couldn't help but melt into the kiss but I can't let this get too far. We're both so fucking drunk and I was not thinking straight. I think I have feelings for someone else but it's been so long since someone kissed me like this and I just need something right now.
I let this go on for a couple of minutes but I had to stop. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and Elle looked at me with sad pouting eyes.
"Emilyyy... Did you not like that?"
"No... I mean yes I did but no that bad because I, I just can't do this right now."
Elle tried to pull me into another kiss but I pulled away again. I would've walked away but I could let her stand out her by herself so I grabbed her hand and walked her back in. When I walked in my eyes shot wide open and my jaw dropped, I put Elle in the booth to let her settle and I ran over to help Eli and Penelope. JJ was blackout drunk. Her head hung back and she was barely conscious.
"What happened Eli?"
"I don't know, she was fine a few minutes ago but then she had a couple of shots at the bar and she went to dance and all of a sudden Penelope yelled out to JJ."
"Oh my god! Is she okay? Has she ever done anything like this before?"
"She's been drunk but not this drunk," Penelope's voice cracked with tears in her eyes.
"Okay well I think it's definitely time to leave."
The two nodded in a agreement and we made a quick plan. Because I wasn't that drunk, I was toning to drive JJ home and probably stay overnight to watch her, Eli and Penelope would drive Elle home and Penelope would stay with her because they had work together tomorrow anyways.