3.

Before the jet ride home was over, JJ woke up to use the restroom and when she got back, Derek had a question for her.
"Hey Jayje, why'd it take you so long to get the unsub earlier?"
JJ started to panic because she didn't want to tell him that she sort of seduced the female unsub and it worked so she made up a lie.
"Oh...um she was trying to make a deal and I just played along to humor her and it took a long time for her to trust me. It took a little longer because I think she was hitting on me but it's good now."
"Mhm," he gave her a sus smirk and laughed.
"And what was that for?"
"Well, if I would've known any better, I would say you were lying just now."
"What do you mean? Why would I lie? And how would you know?"
"Woah there JJ, I'm not saying that you are lying but you did the thing that you do with you hair when lie. You have a tell JJ."
"I just like playing with my hair okay? And I'm not lying. Believe what you want but I'm telling you the truth."
"Alright Jayje, alright. Calm down."
"I will hit you." throwing her sweater at him.
"I'm going to keep it," he said smiling back.
"Wait no. Can I have it back?" she said with a pout.
"Okay everyone, that's it for this week. You guys have the weekend off. See you Monday," Hotch said from the back of the plane. And right after that, JJ went straight back to sleep.

The team had the weekend off, and JJ was too exhausted to be excited but when she woke up on Saturday morning, she was so happy. She got up early but she didn't have to go into work so she spent the morning cleaning up around the house and dancing around in her underwear. Out of nowhere her music shut off and her phone rang threw the speaker.
"Hello?"
"Hey angel face! You wanna go out tonight?" Penelope asked.
"Girls night?" JJ could feel Penelope smiling through the phone.
"What else would it be Jayje?"
"Okay pick me up at 10. Uhh maybe 10:30?"
"Does JJ have other plans??" she gasped.
"Mhm. A hot date with the windex and my broom."
"Ouu that sound amazing. Alright hun, I'll pick you up later. Wear something sexy."
"Only if you do too Pen."
They both hung up the phone laughing, but then JJ started to panic again. Just a little panic because she had nothing to wear.

When she finished cleaning, it was still only 11 something in the morning so she went to buy some coffee. She drove down to the coffeehouse and waited for Eli to take her order.
"Hey JJ! Same thing as always?"
"You already know Eli. Oh and throw in a blueberry muffin too."
"Ohh... she's hungry today..."
"I'm always hungry but today I'll actually buy food here."
"Okay it'll be ready in a few and I'll be on my break in a bit so I'll just bring it to you."
"Thanks Eli, I'll be in my little area over there."
As she turned around to point to her window seat, something caught her eye. More like someone caught her eye.
"Emily's here?"
"It was suppose to be a surprise??" Eli said making a really suspicious confused face.
JJ gave him the look and he knew she was nervous and scared to walk over there but in just a few seconds, she went. And Eli stood there giggling while she did.