20

AKAASHI COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT he didn't got the answers that he wanted earlier. It was so sudden, Kuroo suddenly showed up and stole Bokuto's attention.

"Oh? Akaashi's here!" Kuroo said when he noticed Akaashi.

Kuroo sat on the chair in the same table as them and Akaashi can't help but to feel uneasy towards Kuroo. He doesn't know why, but he started to feel uneasy now that Kuroo is here.

"Oh yeah! You haven't met Akaashi right?" Bokuto asked Kuroo.

Kuroo smiled at Bokuto, "Hi, Akaashi! I'm Kuroo Tetsurou..it's nice meeting you!" Kuroo introduced himself.

Akaashi nodded at Kuroo, "Nice to meet you too, Kuroo-san.."

"Wow Bo, you really ate in here? That's a first.." Kuroo chuckled as he looked at Bokuto's meal and to Akaashi again.

Bokuto laughs, "The food's great."

Kuroo looked at Akaashi, "Oh? Did you visit Bokuto in work?"

"Oh right! You didn't know because I didn't tell you about it. Akaashi's actually working in our company. He's in photography field, and sooner or later he'll officially join our crew." Bokuto proudly said at Kuroo.

Kuroo listened to Bokuto with a smile then looked again at Akaashi, "That's great! How long have you been working here?"

"A month," Akaashi mumbles to answer.

Kuroo smiled at Akaashi, "That's quite long, congrats also both of you."

Bokuto chuckled, "How about you? Are you here to eat too?"

Kuroo shook his head, "Nah, I'm waiting for Kenma. I heard he's coming."

"Oh I was shocked when you suddenly showed up since you're still on your 3-month break." Bokuto stated.

Akaashi instantly turned to Kuroo's direction when he heard the name Kenma. Akaashi knows the famous gamer Kozume Kenma, but it feels like he also heard that name before, so long ago. But he can't remember when.

Kuroo glanced at Akaashi a bit and returned his eyes to Bokuto, who's teasing Kuroo about Kenma.

"Did you plan about it already?" Bokuto asked, talking about the reunion / celebration party they're going to handle.

Bokuto didn't mentioned anything yet to Akaashi.

"Yeah, I actually messaged our old friends about it and they agreed. I only told them about gathering up though, I didn't mentioned your celebration." Kuroo told Bokuto.

Celebration?

Bokuto shushed Kuroo and Kuroo just pressed his lips together. Akaashi acted clueless, but somehow he had a hunch that, the celebration the both of them is talking about is also related to him. But Akaashi didn't questioned anything, since he doesn't want to get ahead of something for Bokuto.

He felt bad knowing about it though. It might be a surprise for Akaashi that Bokuto set up for him, but he already had a hunch about it.

But he still doesn't know what it is about, so maybe he'll be surprised about it then.

"I kinda miss work though, this 3-month no work is really boring." Kuroo complained to Bokuto.

Bokuto just chuckled, "Lucky you to have 3 months, I only have 2 weeks!"

"I bet Lev would say 'you guys are having day offs?!'" Kuroo joked and laughed in a very weird way.

Bokuto laughs too, "Oh yeah! Poor Lev, how sad being a rookie model."