27

AKAASHI SAT NERVOUSLY ACROSS Kuroo, a lot of things is going inside his head as of the moment. Both of them are nervous and also the both of them are trying to hide it. Kuroo never talked to Akaashi even before, and if they did they would only have small talks or talk concerning about volleyball or Bokuto. It's a first for them to talk seriously, but of course only Kuroo is aware of that.

"So? What do you want to talk about?" Kuroo asked and looked down at the coffee that he ordered earlier when they arrived.

Akaashi smiled a bit at Kuroo, "Even me wasn't so sure on what to ask, even though there are a lot of things going on inside my mind for a meanwhile now.."

"Pop it off, I'll try my best to answer you without causing a lot of problem to both you and I," Kuroo said while laughing a bit to what he is saying.

"I bet Konoha warned you again about my mental health.." Akaashi mumled.

"Oh yeah, of course he did. He is always worried about you even before.."

Akaashi smiled a little, "Are you and Konoha also close before?"

"I guess? We only interacted because I'm friends with Bokuto though," Kuroo said unsure, "But when you know..Inoue interfered with your relationship, Konoha and I interacted more.."

Akaashi kept his straight face and just looked at Kuroo, "Really..."

"Ah..I really can't figure out what you're thinking, with that unreadable face of yours," Kuroo snickered and averted his eyes from Akaashi's.

"I can't figure out what you're thinking too, Kuroo-san. If you're being serious right now or not.." Akaashi said in a low voice.

Kuroo's smile vanished hearing what Akaashi just said, "So? What do you want to know first?"

"Why did you hid the picture frame in Bokuto's penthouse?" Akaashi straightforwardly asked Kuroo.

"Ahm..that, I am the one who hid it but Konoha's the one who told me to. Plus, isn't it weird? For me to hid that frame even though I didn't know that you saw it.." Kuroo explains.

Right. Konoha's the only one who Akaashi told about seeing that picture frame. So he told Kuroo about it to hide it huh?

"Why did you put it there in the very first place?" Akaashi asked.

"I was hoping for Bokuto to see that and recall some of his memories," Kuroo smiled. A. sad one.

Akaashi gulped, "So he also lost his memories?"

"He did, just around the same time when you lost yours."

"Are we in the accident together, and that caused for our memories to be forgotten?" Akaashi asked, eager to know everything.

Kuroo glanced at Akaashi and back to his pastry, "Yeah. You two were together when that accident happened, but your memory was the only who was affected during that accident. Bokuto's memory loss...has a different cause.." Kuroo said slowly, as if it was a very hard thing to say.

Different cause? "But we were in the accident together, how come his' has different cause?"

"Bokuto...didn't lose his memories after the accident," Kuroo said once again.

"But why can't he remember me?" Akaashi asked with his clench tightly closed.

Kuroo raised his head and meet Akaashi's eyes, his eyes...they are sad.

"Bokuto lost his memories because of you, not because of the accident."

Akaashi was puzzled when he heard that, he can't explain the feelings that are currently playing in his heart. He felt complicated.