40

BOKUTO'S MOTHER AND ALSO his sisters exited the room to give Akaashi and Bokuto some time alone to talk. At the same time, Bokuto's mother went home for a while to rest since she's at the hospital every single day. While Bokuto's sisters were left behind.

Akaashi silently approach Bokuto and sat on the stool that is placed beside Bokuto's hospital bed.

Akaashi raised his eyes to look at Bokuto, and he was surprised when he saw that Bokuto's eyes are filled with tears.

"Bokuto? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Akaashi panicked as he held Bokuto's one hand.

Bokuto smiled a bit, "No...I was just..I was just happy that you did not leave. That you're here with me right now."

Akaashi's eyes softened as he listen to Bokuto's cries, "I did not leave. I won't leave, never again. I will be with you always, for a long time."

"You won't leave me again?" Bokuto asked Akaashi while wiping his cheeks with his other hand.

Akaashi nods, "I swear. Never again."

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and raised his hand to pat Akaashi's head. "I'm so glad..that you're here.."

"How are you feeling? Are you okay? Kuroo-san is also on his way here." Akaashi consecutively asked Bokuto, who's staring at his beautiful face with a soft smile.

"I'm okay. I'm don't know how to name the emotions I am feeling right now but one thing is for sure, I'm happy that we met again." Bokuto said and held Akaashi's hand on top of his own hand.

Akaashi pressed his lips together, "I am so worried about you Bokuto. I thought that if you remember everything, you'll come to hate me and leave me this time because of how weak and scared I was before.."

"My love for you before is not that strong compared to the love that you gave to me, but this time I'm going to do my best to give you the same amount of love that you feel for me."

Bokuto chuckled a bit because of Akaashi's words, "You don't have to be that anxious about it, as long as we're feeling the same way..I'm glad to accept whatever amount of love you'll give to me."

"You..You're really the best Bokuto." Akaashi can't help but to say and leaned in to Bokuto to embrace him tightly.

A wide smile appeared on Bokuto's lips, "It's nice hearing you say that again."

"I can say it to you multiple times if you want to hear me say that," Akaashi said and chuckled a bit.

Bokuto laughs. "Yes, please."

"Bokuto you're the very best, and I love you so much." Akaashi whispers and smiled to himself.

Bokuto bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing because he's feeling overjoyed.

"Again."

Akaashi moved away from Bokuto and faced him, meeting his eyes intently.

"You're the best, Bokuto." Akaashi said and smiled at Bokuto.

Bikuto smiled back, "Where's my 'I love you'?"

Akaashi laughed, "I love you."

Bokuto grins at Akaashi, "I love you."

Akaashi's face turned red when he heard Bokuto say that, specially that their eyes are actually locked on each other and the hospital room's so bright, that they can actually see each other's faces clearly.

"I want to hug you a lot but I can't really move my feet right now.." Bokuto whines.

"That's what happens when you spend the whole week sleeping, why didn't you wake up earlier? I was so worried, really.." Akaashi asked Bokuto.