29

9 YEARS AGO.

Akaashi took a deep breath as he stare at the entrance of Fukurodani. He is nervous, this is his first day of school in high-school and he doesn't have any friends in his year or whatsoever. But nevertheless, Akaashi bravely entered the school and ready to accept the new environment around him.

It's not that he's nervous because of the school but, it's just...the thing about high-school is that, they were all saying that when in high-school you'll experience various of things.

You'll fell in love, you'll gain friends, you'll get hurt and many experiences that will help you grow as a person.

Maybe it's the truth, and Akaashi was thrilled by the thought of learning things, and experiencing life lessons.

"Keiji!" Someone called him.

A smile instantly appears from his lips when he recognised the voice who just mentioned his name.

He look at the direction to where the voice is, "Inoue!"

"Konoha you're here too, I thought you wouldn't bother welcoming me."

Konoha laughed, "Come on! I'm not that cold, plus it'll be great to welcome you on your first day! You're finally on high-school!"

"Konoha and I got tired waiting for you," Inoue said while also laughing.

"You're a first year but don't worry! We'll obviously hang out with you always, specially during breaks. So in short, we'll see each other often inside the campus." Konoha stated.

The two of them have bright smiles on their faces, except for Akaashi who only shows a little facial expressions but deep inside he is also happy to see Inoue and Konoha.

Konoha, Inoue and Akaashi walked along side as they enter the school and continued talking with and them explaining things to Akaashi.

"So you want me to join the volleyball team?" Akaashi asked in a deadpan manner.

"Yeah! It'll be awesome, Fukurodani's volleyball team is solid y'know! It'll be a great club." Konoha said.

Inoue chuckled, "But Akaashi doesn't like doing sports, he likes photography. I bet he'll join the photography club instead."

"Boring..join the volleyball club! It's really fun I assure you, you already have the talent of photography so you don't need to sharpen it and join the photography club!" Konoha continued pursuing Akaashi.

Konoha stopped walking while focusing his attention in front of them, and so is Inoue. The both of them are also smiling from ear to ear.

Akaashi glanced to where the both of them are looking, and saw a man, who have spiky two-toned hair, thick brows, and round golden eyes.

And he have that shining aura around him.

"HEY HEY HEY!!" He yelled greets. "Konoha hey! Inoue hey!"

The guy looked at him with confusion in his face, "Who's this?"

"Oh! He's Akaashi Keiji, our childhood friend. He's a first year so, it's basically his first day here in Fukurodani." Konoha introduces Akaashi.

"This energetic person right here is Bokuto Koutarou," then Inoue said while motioning his palm towards Bokuto's direction.

Bokuto smiled and waved his hand at Akaashi, Akaashi bowed a little, "It's nice meeting you, Bokuto-san."