s. inoue

( background story )

GROWING UP IN A almost perfect household. Shirofuku Inoue thought he had everything he needed in life, he had his parents by his side, he's loved by his family and he got friends. There's nothing that he's lacking.

"Inoue-sama! Your father have arrived!" With that annpuncement that he heard, young Inoue rushes all the way from his room to the main gate.

"Father!"

His father smiled, like usual. Showing that gentle and loving smile to him, "Hey there..have you been a good boy?"

Inoue nodded multiple of times, "Mom has been busy with work but she comes home often now.."

"That's great. Then? How's school? Did you gain a lot of friends?" His father asked while giving his suitcase to their butler, and carrying Inoue and walked to their manor.

Inoue pressed his lips together, unable to say a word.

His father got worried immediately, "Were the kids making fun of you again?"

He nodded, "They said that I'm just a rich, good-looking, kid and that nobody likes me there.."

His father's brows shot up, "Well...aren't they complimenting you? They said you're good-looking.." His father joked.

Inoue let out a giggle, "Of course! Because my father is also good-looking!" He says and formed a check-sign with his fingers and put it below his chin.

His father ruffled his hair, "Don't worry. We will be moving to another country soon enough, I bet you'll have many friends there.."

"Really?! Where?"

His father grins, "Your mother's homecountry."

"Woah!! Japan!!"

"Yup! Yup! Japan!"

Leaving school wasn't so hard for Inoue. He got bullied a lot from his old school, the only friends he got wasn't even that affected by Inoue leaving the country. It's not like they did not care, at all.

But Inoue was happy, that finally he's leaving that place. He never asked to be rich and to be judged by kids by it, they always say mean things to him like he's only rich and that he can't do anything by himself.

When they migrated to Japan, it wasn't that bad for Inoue. He's a fast learner, he learned basic Japanese quick, also by the help of his mother.

And it was a first for him to live in such medium sized house, and he was grateful because in that way, he has been able to see his parents more often.

"Inoue-sama! You need to get ready for school!"

Inoue excitedly woke up that day, rushing out from his room towards the dining area where his parents are already there, and eating their meal.

"Good morning!"

Being a kid that he is, he's very cheerful when it comes to his parents. Always whenever they are around, and always expecting fun activities to do with them. But, his parents are always at work, so they didn't really have the time to hang out with Inoue.

Instead, they'll try to provide everything that Inoue needs materially just to make him feel like they are there always by his side.

"We don't want to play with you." Those words travelled like a bullet to Inoue.

Even though he's in a different country, he's still being treated this way?

"But why?"

The kids looked at him with disgust written on their faces, "We don't want to associate ourselves with someone who probably don't understand the true meaning of friendship!"