32

[ note: this chapter is the continuation of akaashi's memories from the previous chapter ]

・・・

9 YEARS AGO

Konoha stared at the two person in front of him, being so obvious, "So I guess you two are going out?"

Akaashi instantly glanced at Konoha, he look so flustered. "D-Don't say it out loud!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Konoha shrugged. "It's not like you two are trying to hide it anyway, you guys are so obvious."

Bokuto chuckled, "See? I told you, it's no point hiding it."

Akaashi looked at Bokuto who's smiling, looking cheerful as ever. Bokuto glanced back at Akaashi and smiled at him, and Akaashi was flustered even more.

When lunch break was over Bokuto walked with Akaashi to his class before returning to his. Akaashi's classmate also noticed Bokuto coming regularly into their class, but they did not pay attention to it.

"Are you and Bokuto-san, know each other before?" Hyomei suddenly asked Akaashi, she's Akaashi's only friend in his class.

Akaashi turned to her direction, "No. We only met at the first day of classes."

"Eh..I thought you two are friends before. Since you guys are really close, and I noticed you also stopped hanging out with..." Hyomei looked around the class and leaned closer to Akaashi to whisper, "Inoue.."

The way she whispered his name, it's like a taboo word that if anybody says or hear someone say it, things will get complicated.

"He stopped hanging out with us.." Akaashi mumbled.

Hyomei chuckled, "Well, that's great. You should really stop associating yourself with him, Akaashi."

"Did something happen?" Akaashi curiously asked.

Hyomei shook her head, "Nothing."

Hyomei's response was weird but Akaashi thought he was just thinking about it being weird and just didn't mind it.

His day also went normal, after school he went training for volleyball and hanging out with Bokuto and the others.

And then, walking home together with Bokuto. It was Akaashi's routine, it became one.

When Akaashi got home he was surprised when he saw Inoue's Mom in their home, they are currently talking with Akaashi's parents and they look so serious.

When they noticed Akaashi arrive, both Akaashi's parents and also Inoue's mother turned to his direction.

"Keiji, you're already home.." Her mom says, and greeted him with a smile.

Akaashi bowed a little, "Yeah. What's happening?"

Akaashi's father looked at him, "Come here and sit. We have something to discuss with you."