31

"HOW'S AKAASHI?" KONOHA ASKED the moment he arrived at Bokuto's penthouse, when he received a call from Bokuto saying that they just met Inoue, Konoha immediately stormed out Akaashi's house and headed to Bokuto's address.

He's very very worried for Akaashi. Kuroo on the other hand brought Kenma along with him, and the both of them have already arrived earlier than Konoha.

"Akaashi's currently asleep," Bokuto responded.

Konoha sat on the long couch just across Kenma and Kuroo, and looked at Bokuto who's sitting on a a couch for one person.

"When did you two met him?" Konoha asked.

Bokuto massaged his temples before answering, "Earlier, when I'm about to leave the country."

"Why did you only told me about it now? What if something happens to Akaashi?" Konoha asked with a lot of worry in his voice.

"I also didn't know what to do. I was so surprised when he suddenly showed up right in front of us, and Akaashi was having panic attacks the whole time, until we got home. Thankfully he didn't faint like last time." Bokuto summarised everything that happened, earlier.

Bokuto looked at Konoha, "Everything's going to be okay right?"

Konoha bit his lower lip and nodded and nodded at Bokuto, "Let's be cautious at all times. I'm going to talk to Yukie about this."

"Hey you! Bed head!" Konoha called Kuroo.

"What? Narrow eyes?" Kuroo scowled in response.

"What are we going to do? Do you want to have a reunion with that person?" Konoha mockingly asked Kuroo, trying to annoy him.

Kuroo brows twitched, "The hell are you talking about? I'll keep an eye on the both of them at work, also Yukie's going to cooperate too so it's not big problem when it comes to work."

"And the outside? What if that weirdo just appear out of nowhere and kidnap Akaashi? Man, I won't let that happen I'll totally beat the hell out of that guy," Konoha said with an angry tone but looking so agitated right now.

Kenma sighed, "Then should we just look something that we can use against him?"

Kuroo snapped his finger, "Right! But how? It's not like I really know him, Bo and I only met him during first year."

"I don't think I want to remember anything related to that guy," Bokuto said it like a whisper.

Kuroo went quiet because of it.

Konoha cleared his throat, "To be frank about this situation, we can't really do anything. If physically I think we can easily cripple that psycho, but..we can't, y'all wanna know why?"

Kuroo groaned, "You really suck at story telling just tell it already."

"Kuro just listen." Kenma scolds Kuroo, making Kuroo laugh a bit.

"Okay, so I really don't know anything about that person but as fas as I can recall. Akaashi was the one who introduced that person to me, when we were in primary school."

"Since my parents passed away early and I was under Akaashi's parents care, Akaashi was like a brother to me. So we're really really close, as in really close."

"Inoue in primary was like, uh..what was it again? He's rich I guess? A quiet kid, he often tells me and Akaashi before that he loves to draw. But I don't know why he stopped pursuing it but, even in primary all the kids are avoiding him."

"I really can't remember the vividly because it was a very long time ago," Konoha was having troubles just by explaining what kind of person Inoue was before.