42

AKAASHI STARED AT BOKUTO who's currently fixing his hair while facing the mirror. Two days after leaving the hospital, Bokuto finally decided to go to work.

And for Akaashi, who's currently on leave. He's also finally going to work, he do hope that everything will go well at work. But, he got a feeling that everything won't go well after what happened.

But, it's fine. They're facing this together this time, after all.

"I'll probably go home later than you," Bokuto says while picking up his phone to check his schedule for today.

"Okay, are you going to eat dinner here?" Akaashi asked.

"I'll just text you, but I'll try to be home early." Bokuto said and smiled and Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled with that, "Okay. Maybe, I should visit Konoha at home after work. I haven't seen him in almost two weeks."

"Sure. Be safe."

"Also my parents are coming home in 2 weeks, I want to talk with them with you. Will that be alright?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.

Bokuto nodded multiple of times and showing Akaashi a thumbs up without even leaving his eyes on his phone.

"Sure. Just tell me when, my schedule's really horrifying right now." He said while still reading the schedule that Yuko forwarded to him last night.

Akaashi can't help but to laugh at Bokuto's troubled face while reading his schedule through his phone, with his face already furrowed.

Akaashi walked over Bokuto's side and peeked at his phone, seeing the amount of things that needs to be done, on this day.

"That's a lot."

Bokuto smiles and kissed the side of Akaashi's head. "Let's head out, Yuko warned me not to be late."

"Okay, let's go."

Akaashi was smiling to himself while the both of them head to work. It was a normal day, and Akaashi hopes it would remain as normal. He doesn't want to encounter any problems regarding with Inoue right now.

"Do you want to each lunch together?" Bokuto suddenly asked.

Akaashi glanced at Bokuto's direction before nodding, "Do you have time to eat outside?"

"We can settle at the company's cafeteria, I don't think Yuko will allow me to go outside." Bokuto pouts, "Even my lunch's time got even shorter."

"That's because you didn't go to work for a week. That's expected." Akaashi laughs.

"Mhm. But I hope it's not that tiring, I don't want to do too much work." Bokuto whines.

Their whole ride was filled with Bokuto just whining about the amount of work he have to do at this day and Akaashi just listening to every thing that Bokuto is talking.

When they arrived at the company, Akaashi's eyes widened when he saw a lot of reporters right at the entrance of the building.

What's happening?

Bokuto stopped his car with a great distance away from the company, to avoid getting spotted.

He quickly got his phone on his hand and called Yuko.

"Hey, what's happening? Why is there a lot of reporters?" Bokuto asked while watching the scenery outside.

"Your sudden absence caused a lot of troubles, there are a lot of companies making rumors about your sudden disappearance and they wanted a statement from us or you." Yuko explained to Bokuto.