Chapter 27 Bumble Bee Pt.2

Ella P.O.V.

Well Bee had come back hurt after he'd left with bulkhead and he was now laying on the medical berth. "Of all the scrapot ideas, taking Bumble Bee into a run an dchase when he is no longer able to have acess to his wheels." Ratchet yelled at Bulkhead.
 "He improvised." Bulkhead said
 "Hey Bee's waking up." Raph said.

Ratchet turned towards Bee and said "Youve already lost your voice box and your t-cog you really trying to add your spark to the list?" "I"m so useless even more now." Bee said "Dont say that your not useless Bumble Bee." Raph told Bee.

Arcee and Optimus were saying something but all I heard was Bumble Bee you are not to leave our base not until we find your missing bionisim." He ordered.

Ratchet is going to give Bee his T-cog. Ratchet was was determining who would remove it from him so Arcee, Bulkhead and Magnus stood before him in a straight line.

"UH uh better at breaking things." Ratchet said as he passed bulkhead. "Too strick, no offense but you might just decided to ripe mine out if you didnt get it right." Ratchet said as he passed Magnus. "None taken your prob right." Magnus said in return. "Arcee." Ratchet chose.

"Optimus has steadier hands." Arcee said. "steady and much too large to be rooting around under my hood." Ratchet said as Arcee walked away with her head down. "Arcee your and steely as they come. you can do this." Jack said. "On a battlefeild. not in an operating room." Arcee said. "Samething." Jack said. "I will help you out Arcee, Ive been reading on how to operate on a cybertrionian." I told her. "That would be great if Ratchet allowed you to or trusted you." Arcee said.

Ratchet turned towards us and said "I trust Ella and I think that's a great Idea." Arcee just looked at him and said "who are you and what have you dont with Ratchet?" Ratchet just huffed at her and turned back around.

"does this mean that Bumble Bee is going to transform into an abulance from now on and be all cranky? Because that would be weird." Miko asked and said.

I looked from Miko to Ratchet and then to Magnus. We havent gotten much time to spend with each other since we sparked bonded and I was feeling the need to be very close to him and to kiss him to where it was almost unbearable. We needed alone time.

Soon Ratchet and Bee were lying on medical berths, Arcee was putting Ratchet into stasis lock first. Bee raised up and said "Thank you Ratchet you dont know what this means to me."

"ep ep you can thank..me.. when it's.. done." Ratchet said slowly as he went into sleep. "Okay Bumble Bee your turn." Arcee said.  Then there was a beating on the computer screen. "What's happening?" Raph asked. "Ratchet is flat lining." MIko exclaimed. "No he isnt." Arcee said. "It's an icon homing becon." Optimus said. "if were getting the signal that means the cons just unearthed another relic." Bulkhead said.

"Autobots prepare to roll out." Optimus said. "Yes" Arcee said. Bee got up and doinga punch in the air "yes finally." he said. "Except our patiants." Optimus said. "awe man." Bee said as he sat back dwon. "It would be best to let stasis unlock for now." Optimus said.

Raph opened up a ground bridge for the others and they went through. It was only us with a sad Bee and an unconsious Ratchet. "PRIME." Agent F came throught the computer. "Breaking news." he said. Bee ran over to where Agnet F could see him. "What's the news?" Bee asked. but to Agent F it would only come out as beeps. "huh?" Agent F asked. " what's the breaking news you have?" Bee asked again. "WHere's Prime?" Agent F asked

Bee was still trying to talk to Agent F but Agent F couldnt understand him so he said "Look just let him know that I have acess to satelite imagery that I believe that pinpoints the center operations of MECH."  he said very slowly.  Bee's optics widened. "He lost his voice but that doesnt mean that he is deaf agent F." I told Agent F.

"Just tell me where it is." Bee said. "Uh will someone speak english other than bleep." Agent F said. "I can help." Raph said. "What? Is that a fusor in need of voicebox repair?" Ratchet said in his sleep. Hahaha that's funny I need to record him sometime. He's prob kill me though. "what's a fusor? WHat's going on over there?" Agent F asked. "I am able just ask banpo he was all mandrial before I put a tiger in his tank." Ratchet said as he raised up and then laid back down in his sleep.

Why didnt I have my phone out recording that! I turned toward Bee and said "Please tell me you recoreded that?" He nodded. YES!

Bee said " I have to go." Raph said "But  bee you heard what Optimus said." "I know but it's my only chance" Bee said. "Send the cordinates well make sure Optimus gets them." Jack said. Agent F raised and eyebrow but sent them anyways.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

We were currantly climbing up a rock cliff. I felt bad for bad for Bee, I wouldnt want to be stuck at base or stuck with out my T-Cog. I hope we can get it back and get the relic as well. Once we return I need to have Ella close to me and kiss her. I know we havent had much time togather since we spark bonded and I wish I could do something about that and I hope she understands.

I want to be as close to her as possible and be bonded to her in everyway possible, but I know she's not ready for that. Interfacing that is or sex as they call it. I"m so glad that we were able to spark bond even though it is unheard of for humans to have a spark. I wonder what her parents will say when they find out she no longer has a human heart and that we are dating? Or that we have spark bonded. I really should have asked for their permission to do so but I love her so much and I wanted to be bonded to her.

Once we all reached the top we saw breakdown and knockout hitting something in the ground. It must be the relic.

"I dont get it all this chipping away with my hammer just to bring megatron another hammer?" Breakdown said to knockout.

"That hammer is a sacred relic build by the original 13 primes." Optimus said. "Really?" Bulkhead said." It's that the opposite of decepticon doomsday device?" Arcee asked. Optimus continued to talk about the relics sent to earth and the name of the hammer is called the forge of solus prime.

"Or possible construct a new T-cog for Bumble bee." Optimus said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

After Bee had left to the location we were just waiting until Ratchet woke up. Soon he did he got up with a groan. "Ratch you okay?" Jack asked "Fine. I feel as though nothing's changed." Ratchet said. We were about to tell him when Agent F came back on and said "Prime." "Agent fowler." Ratchet said. "has prime reached the location?" Agent F asked. uh oh. "Location?" Ratchet asked. Double uh oh.

"Possible Mech location I sent them a half an hour ago." Agent F said. We shrunk back were we stood. "Uh dont worry Agent Fowler it;s been takin care of ." Jack said. "Optimus had to go lock fenders with some cons." Miko said. "So Bumble Bee went instead." Raph said. Ratchet turned towards us and said "what?Bumble Bee cant do that he's recovering from surgery." Ratchet yelled.

"Actually." I said. "About that." Raph said. We then Explained to Ratchet what happend.

Ratchet commed Optimus. "Optimus we have reason to believe we have found the location of Mech. Bumble Bee is already there."  Optimus didnt say anything so I guess he was mad.

Soon not to long after the others came through and Ratchet went to try and repair Bumble Bee's T-cog it had been damged by screamy.

"I did what I could." Ratchet told us. "Our scout could not have been in better hands old friend." Optimus told Ratchet as he put a hand on his shoulder.

Bee stood up and tried to transforme into his car but it didnt work." the damage was severe." Ratchet told Bee. Bee lowered his head and said "oh no." But got angry and tried again and transformed.

"Yes!" I yelled. "Hey Raph you want to go for a drive? where you want to go?" Bee asked. Raph ran towards him and said "Anywhere." Then got int and they drove off. "go easy, hahah." Ratchet said as he laughed.

Once again all was good here in the autobot base.