Chapter 35 Triangulation

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Only Optimus, Ratchet, Agent F, Raph and I were the only ones left at the base. Bulkhead set on his journey towards the 3 set of cordinates. "Raphael set ground bridge for the last of the cordinates, Ultra Magnus your with me. "Optimus said. I nodded.

Optimus was talking to Ratchet about his misson when I got"

Magnus?

Yes Ella are you alright? I felt your fear.

I"m fine now. I was wondering if you could get Ratchet to bridge me back? I'm tired of this scenery and i"m tired of listening to Jack and Miko argue.

Yes I will let him know.

I should have check on Ella earlier from the fear that I felt coming from her. I didnt really think anything about it because I shouldnt be able to feel her emotions. We would have to mate to beable to feel that and read each others minds. I will have to look into that.

"Ratchet? Ella is asking you to bridge her back here." I told Ratchet.

"why is she injured?" Ratchet asked.

"No she's tired of listening to Miko and Jack argue." I told him

"very well." Ratchet said as he got the ground bridge up and going. It didnt take Ella long to come through. I gently picked her up and put her against my spark. I missed her.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

I'm glad I'm back, I was getting tired of listening to Jack and Miko argue, I'm sure Arcee was too. Bee didnt act like it bothered him much. I was aganist Magnus's spark while I heard Optimus was suggesting that Ratchet go on a mission with Wheeljack. Ratchet was refusing though. I cant wait to see wheeljack again.

"I have to go now Ella. I will see you when I return." Magnus told me. I nodded and he put me down by Raph. I watched Magnus and Optimus go through towards the artic. Then I saw on the comp that WHeeljacks ship landed. I wanted to see it so I went up top. Wheeljack didnt see me. I went inside his ship and was looking at somthing when I heard Wheeljack and Ratchet's voices.

I hid behind something so that they wouldnt see me. I was going to escape through the door when they sat down but Wheeljack closed it as soon as they were on board. I guess I'm stuck here.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Optimus and I were currantly engaged in a battle with dreadwing and his warriors. I saw dreadwing had Starscream prissoner. We were able to take out the warriors and knockout Dreadwing.

"What a team we make, I am so glad that you prevailed Optimus Prime and you uh whatever your name is. It's not important. That Wretch Dreadwing was going to terminate me. Now if you could just remove my bond then I can just lead you striaght to the relic." Starcream said.

Optimus and I both raised are blaster's at him. He's a sly one and never to be trusted.

"You will lead me there regardless." Optimus told him. "Hmmph your welcome." Starscream mumbled. So now Starscream was leading us to the relic, to which I highly doubt he knows where it is either. Starscream walked ahead of Optimus and I behind Optimus.

"Be reasonable prime this cold will freeze all our afts." Starscream tried to whine. "the tempatures are not very extreme enough to affect our biology. You'll be fine." Optimus said. If I didnt know any better I'd figure Optimus might have been being funny.