Chapter 28 Loose Cannons

Ella P.O.V.

Today is the day that my parents are coming home. They told me they would prob be home after I was in bed. That was fine with me, I missed them alot. What I"m not looking forward to is telling them that I was shot, I died and then I came back to life with a spark instead of a heart and that i"m dating Magnus and I"m spark boned to him. I dont think their going to understand though. Hopefully Ratchet can explain better than I. I told my parents that Miko and I had been staying at the base due to Ratchet's worring and that Ratchet would bridge us home in the morning.

I was currantly working on trying to go to sleep in Magnus's room, Miko was in Bulkhead's room. I closed my eyes for just a second and I could feel myself fading into sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

Miko and Ella were asleep in the rooms that they have beens staying in which happend to be Bulkhead's and I's rooms. Great Wheeljack is back like we need anything else to worry about.

Ratchet opened a ground bridge to Wheeljack's location and we all went through blaster's blazing. Optimus and Bulkhead went to help out Wheeljack while Arcee, Bee and I went to shoot at the con who resembled skyquake. We were firing at him when he scanned Agent Fowler's aerial Plane and flew off.

Wheeljack fired and stupidly hit a gas station which resulted in the whole thing blowing up.

"Dreadwing rigged the place to blow." Wheeljack said.

"Dreadwing?" Bulkhead asked.

"Actually that was your handy work." Arcee said as we walked up to the others.

"It's called a gas station kind of like an energon depo it doesnt mix well with blaster fire." Bulkhead told Wheeljack.

"I see your still here Captain." Wheeljack said to me. "ANd I assure you I'm not going anywhere." I told him.

"hmmph well our cons getting away." Wheeljack huffed. "Wheeljack thier are other considerations while on this world you would do well to follow my lead." Optimus said.

It wasnt too long before Ratchet sent us a ground bridge and we went through. Wheeljack was in the med bay and it was now morning.  Ella and Miko must have gotten a ride home with Ratchet or groundbridged. I couldnt feel that Ella was anywhere here.

I must have zone out while Wheeljack was talking about his journey because the next thing I heard was Optimus saying "Dreadwing is all for the decepticon cause.Dreadwing has no doubt traveled to earth to serve his aleagence to Megatron."

"Well he better enjoy his visit it's going to be his last." Wheeljack said as he got up while Ratchet was still working out him. "Wheeljack, this planet is heavly inhabited if we strike the decepticons must be carefully measured as a team. The less we risk indangering the human population." Optimus said.

"Are you suggesting we sit back and do nothing?" Wheeljack asked. "YOU! Loose cannon. you almost blew our cover." Agent F said as he came out of the elevator.

"Blew our cover?" WHeeljack asked. "were robots in disguse Jackie. you need an earth  base form outside the base" Bulkhead informed him. "That space ship you shot down not an earth based. I had to jump through some hoops to get it hauled out of plain site. You need to keep a tighter leash on your people prime." Agent F said.

"a tighter leash? Let me clarify that tiny." Wheeljack said. "Jackie." Bulkhead warned. "I'm not one of Optimus primes People. " Wheeljack said as he walked away.